There are 103 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Penn is almost near Favre status in regards to retiring
anyone watching these bellator fights on Spike? pretty good so far, but you can tell why these dudes aren't in the UFC.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
WOW just seen a guy (Nick Newell) with one arm beat some dude in the WSOF and he is 10-0
[ Edited by jimrat on Sep 14, 2013 at 5:04 PM ]
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Anyone gonna watch the Mma world series tonight? It's on the nbc sports network. I know Mike Kyle personally. Kinda weird seeing him on tv.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NickV:
Anyone gonna watch the Mma world series tonight? It's on the nbc sports network. I know Mike Kyle personally. Kinda weird seeing him on tv.

Watching it right now, some guy just got disqualified backstage because some lady official witnessed him taking medication with 5 different pills in the bottle lol
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

Watching it right now, some guy just got disqualified backstage because some lady official witnessed him taking medication with 5 different pills in the bottle lol

Just saw that also "maybe she should pay attention better and check her own medication" lol
  • NickV
  • Veteran
God damn!!! Gracie got ktfo! Dude started walking backwards. Holy s**t. I need a gift of that.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:

Just saw that also "maybe she should pay attention better and check her own medication" lol

LOL
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Ah b******t. Mike was better.
FIGHT WEEK!

Originally posted by KRS-1:
1- Tell me how is BJ going to make 145 ?

2- The original plan was Edgar vs Faber but neither guy wanted to move to the other's weight class. Why wouldn't they just fight at a catch weight of 140 then ?

3- Faber vs MacDonald is the co main event for the FOX show in Sacramento. They are hoping that Pettis vs TJ Grant is the main event.

Kolohe : http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/the_ultimate_fighter/season_18.html

isn't Faber naturally 145? or is trying to avoid fighting his teammate? (Mendez)
looks like the Penn/Edgar rematch will be at lightweight via an interview from Edgar. I hope not...
  • Kolohe
  • #TeamLevi
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
looks like the Penn/Edgar rematch will be at lightweight via an interview from Edgar. I hope not...

Light Weight WTF??
Josh Barnett vs. Travis Browne announced.
Nate Diaz vs. Grey Maynard announced.
Anthony Pettis vs. Josh "Punk" Thompson announced (since TJ Grant is still recovering from surgery.)
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
Josh Barnett vs. Travis Browne announced.
Nate Diaz vs. Grey Maynard announced.
Anthony Pettis vs. Josh "Punk" Thompson announced (since TJ Grant is still recovering from surgery.)

thought he had a concussion?