12/14 UFC on FOX gonna be in Sacramento
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Uhhhhh I didn't know there was a UFC event tonight
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimrat:
Uhhhhh I didn't know there was a UFC event tonight

It was dumb. Fast forwarded right through all that s**t to get to TUG ....errr....TUF.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
That Julianna Pena dude would get the dick
most of these girls..

the main card fights in the Fight Night event were pretty good. all the prelim fights were boring. Jacare is the darkhorse to be middleweight title holder someday. the guy is an absolute monster on the ground, and his standup has gotten REALLY good. he took out Okami with ease.

Texeira won after looking like he got rocked by a Bader shot. Bader came in going for that KO and Texeira looked vulnerable. that defensive left hook was nasty, but after watching that fight, i'm less convinced that Texeira would even be a threat against Jon Jones or Gustaffson
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
That Julianna Pena dude would get the dick

You have him I'll take her:

Bethany Marshall

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Damn Chaz I might have to take that back:

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
the main card fights in the Fight Night event were pretty good. all the prelim fights were boring. Jacare is the darkhorse to be middleweight title holder someday. the guy is an absolute monster on the ground, and his standup has gotten REALLY good. he took out Okami with ease.

Texeira won after looking like he got rocked by a Bader shot. Bader came in going for that KO and Texeira looked vulnerable. that defensive left hook was nasty, but after watching that fight, i'm less convinced that Texeira would even be a threat against Jon Jones or Gustaffson

I gotta agree about Jacare, that dude is probably one of the most underrated fighters in MMA, I would love to see him get a shot at the title soon.

Texeira though, I'm not convinced yet, I wanna see him fight a top contender like Shogun (if they're not friends) Thiago Silva or even Rashad Evans.
  • evil
  • Veteran
12/14 UFC on FOX gonna be in Sacramento

I'm guessing that Mighty Mouse vs Benavidez 2 is the main event and the card will also feature Faber vs McDonald. But I'd really like to see them do Faber vs Edgar in a 5 round main event and hopefully this FOX card gets Barnett vs Browne.

Jacare absolutely murdered Okami last night.

Where does Bader go from here? He had Texi
a girl i trained with had a smoker fight a couple weeks ago and they just posted the video on fb. she fckin slaughtered the other chick lol. when the 1st round started, she landed two head kicks within the first 15 seconds. fight ended in the 2nd rd when she landed a left hook, right cross, then rd house kick to the head. holy s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone