LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 409 users in the forums

2018 Winter Olympics Thread

Lindsay.
Russians cant stay away from the drugs. Who the heck dopes for curling lol?

http://www.espn.com/olympics/winter18/story/_/id/22490541/russian-athlete-fails-doping-test-olympics
  • evil
  • Veteran
Crazy photo finish in Mens 15k biathlon
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

http://www.espn.com/olympics/winter18/story/_/id/22490541/russian-athlete-fails-doping-test-olympics

You sir have apparently never used a broom before .
  • Veteran
Ice dancing is worst than Synchronize swimming. How could this be an olympic sport.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

You sir have apparently never used a broom before .

I have not

Lol at Norway talking about how they are superior, or more accurately the media trying to use their Olympic success to make a political point

The only major competitive winter sport is hockey, and they stink at it. The other winter sports have a fairly small competition base, and pro league opportunities

Olympic sport success tends to be about how much a County culturally and politically prioritizes the sport, not neccesaruly superior training or athleticism

Edit:
If we made football a winter sport, we'd kill it. It doesn't mean we are superior. Just that our nation cares a lot about the sport

Even weirder to boast about winter sports which is primarily white and northern dominated, and expensive to get in compared to more open sports like track.

I don't see Norway's superior society winning the more level playing field of summer sports
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Feb 19, 2018 at 2:55 PM ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Apparently I need to start watching figure skating. Two wardrobe malfunctions already.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
This ski halfpipe sucks. It's like a snowboard halfpipe with no air.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Apparently I need to start watching figure skating. Two wardrobe malfunctions already.

Pics?

That British speedskating chick just got no luck.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:

Pics?

nothing showed. It was just a loose top.
Elizabeth Swaney
[ Edited by crabman82 on Feb 20, 2018 at 10:51 AM ]
man these Olympics have been boring. minus the girls Hungarian Halfpipe freestyle skier!!! fk yes!!!
[ Edited by wailers15 on Feb 20, 2018 at 10:59 AM ]
Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Pics?

nothing showed. It was just a loose top.

I don't think so. There was definitely nip.
Share 49ersWebzone