LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

2017-2018 NBA Season

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
I wonder if any team has ever had both their forwards on the 1st team ALL Defense team. I would be surprised if Draymond and KD dont get that honor this year.

Did Pippen/Rodman do it?

Yup. Good call. Also if you consider Duncan a forward then Bowen and Duncan did it as well

Duncan started like 90+% of his career at Center. Makes no sense why people want to make him a PF.

not really. Robinson, Splinter, Bonner, Mohammed, Nesterovic. were all starting Cs for the Spurs during one time. he really only started starting at C late into his career when the league started going small ball.

Steve Kerr:

"I think he's a center,"The only reason he's called a power forward is because he started his career playing next to David [Robinson], but once David left, Timmy was down on the block all the time. I mean, it's just semantics. … Regardless, he's certainly a top 10 player of all time. I think you can make that argument real easily."

I mean, he played with the man on championship teams. He would know.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
I wonder if any team has ever had both their forwards on the 1st team ALL Defense team. I would be surprised if Draymond and KD dont get that honor this year.

Did Pippen/Rodman do it?

Yup. Good call. Also if you consider Duncan a forward then Bowen and Duncan did it as well

Duncan started like 90+% of his career at Center. Makes no sense why people want to make him a PF.

not really. Robinson, Splinter, Bonner, Mohammed, Nesterovic. were all starting Cs for the Spurs during one time. he really only started starting at C late into his career when the league started going small ball.

Steve Kerr:

"I think he's a center,"The only reason he's called a power forward is because he started his career playing next to David [Robinson], but once David left, Timmy was down on the block all the time. I mean, it's just semantics. … Regardless, he's certainly a top 10 player of all time. I think you can make that argument real easily."

I mean, he played with the man on championship teams. He would know.

he was a Center on offense, but on defense he played as a PF, thats why they had those other guys starting at C. you would rarely see Duncan guard Shaq for example, it was always Nesterovic during those years.

and I do remember a quote of his saying he's a PF, trying to find the link...
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Dec 10, 2017 at 4:22 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
47!
Embiid still aint playing in back to backs? lol looser
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Matt Barnes retires
Matt Barnes retires

K
47!

Player of the week.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Matt Barnes retires

K

NinerJohn is crestfallen
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Matt Barnes retires

K

NinerJohn is crestfallen

The NBA once fined Matt Barnes $35,000 for saying, "Violence is never the answer but sometimes it is."

Matt Barnes' latest $50,000 fine for using inappropriate language against James Harden's mom has tied him with Rasheed Wallace for the NBA's most fined players. Both Matt Barnes and Rasheed Wallace are tied with $205,000 in fines. Wallace is retired, ended his career with eight fines, and with one more fine Barnes can hold the title for the most fined player in NBA history. Barnes currently has been fined seven times. https://daphnieauguste.com/2015/05/11/how-much-money-has-matt-barnes-paid-in-fines/
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Dec 11, 2017 at 5:33 PM ]
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Matt Barnes retires

K

NinerJohn is crestfallen

The NBA once fined Matt Barnes $35,000 for saying, "Violence is never the answer but sometimes it is."

Matt Barnes' latest $50,000 fine for using inappropriate language against James Harden's mom has tied him with Rasheed Wallace for the NBA's most fined players. Both Matt Barnes and Rasheed Wallace are tied with $205,000 in fines. Wallace is retired, ended his career with eight fines, and with one more fine Barnes can hold the title for the most fined player in NBA history. Barnes currently has been fined seven times. https://daphnieauguste.com/2015/05/11/how-much-money-has-matt-barnes-paid-in-fines/

LOL fake ass thug. One of my most hated NBA players ever.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
CP3 bringing the Rockets back all by himself.

• jrg
  • Veteran
"1-2 Punch"

Lol petty
Wolves have a good team and the seats are still empty

Share 49ersWebzone