LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Back to Back World Champion Golden State Warriors 2017-2018

Ok Ive seen enough preseason. Pack it in. Nick Young will be fine.

This team is loaded and cant possibly lose. Lol
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Kerith Burke...mmmmmm

Ill miss Roz dat ass tho

Is she cross eyed? I'd still hit

Dat manjaw
Swaggy right on que

Just catch and shoot and okay a little defense.. no brainer lol
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Oct 13, 2017 at 9:02 PM ]
Has Bell been as good as the stats show?
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:

Yes
Mccaw literally broke dude's ankle

better
We're so deep it's crazy lol

I know alot of these other teams are stacked now but i don't think it matters
Just watched the highlights Bell really looks good. He is so bouncy and all over the place. I think David West and McGee might loose minutes this season because of the way Bell is playing.
I love Bell's awareness in the way he sees the entire court on both side of the ball which rookies rarely do. He anticipates both the rebound angle when the shot comes off the rim and timing the block coming off the weak side on defense. His rim protection will make teams think about where he is when they're shooting around the basket. Awesome BBIQ for a youngster.

I could see the starters getting a couple of less minutes this year because of the bench is stacked. With all the games the Warriors have played these last three years this will help at the end of the year when fatigue and injuries catches up to teams with less depth.
[ Edited by Ronnie49Lott on Oct 14, 2017 at 9:51 PM ]

Yes. He reminds me a lot of serge Ibaka on the defensive end.
Its preaseaso but damn jordan bell already beastin early and swaggy P draining them from downtown. Its going to be a fun season for the dubs but a dreadful one for the rest of the NBA.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Ok Ive seen enough preseason. Pack it in. Nick Young will be fine.

This team is loaded and cant possibly lose. Lol

in a series they might lose a game or two, other than that I dont see any other team in the league that can defeat the warriors in a 7 game series. Only thing stopping this team from going back to back champs is injuries.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Bell will get some minutes on Tuesday. Kerr preferred using McAdoo over Javale against Houston because of how many 3's they shoot.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Bell will get some minutes on Tuesday. Kerr preferred using McAdoo over Javale against Houston because of how many 3's they shoot.

Most likely. Bell is better on the switch compared to Javale.
Share 49ersWebzone