There are 213 users in the forums

Back to Back World Champion Golden State Warriors 2017-2018

• DaBum
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by Team49ers:
Some said after bell went down our D took a step back. Klay, Kd, dray, west and iggy can still lock it up on defense when they feel like it.

They are ranked 18th in the league on defense in the first quarter this year. They aint locking up s**t in 1st frame, and it has been that way all year long.

Yeah its almost a given we're going to get blown away in the first. And if the shots are not falling it is an uphill battle from thereon.

This could be the storyline in a Rockets/Warriors series. Houston No. 1 in 1st quarter scoring and 1st quarter margin. Could see a crazy series where Houston jumps out to leads and tries to hold on.
Originally posted by DaBum:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Some said after bell went down our D took a step back. Klay, Kd, dray, west and iggy can still lock it up on defense when they feel like it.

They are ranked 18th in the league on defense in the first quarter this year. They aint locking up s**t in 1st frame, and it has been that way all year long.

Yeah its almost a given we're going to get blown away in the first. And if the shots are not falling it is an uphill battle from thereon.

This could be the storyline in a Rockets/Warriors series. Houston No. 1 in 1st quarter scoring and 1st quarter margin. Could see a crazy series where Houston jumps out to leads and tries to hold on.

The thought of Harden and Paul beating us makes me sick. Kerr needs to figure some s**t out.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Can't wait until 2019.
Not worried about the team at all, they on zombie mode. Rockets have one less loss than us. When warriors want to turn their god mode on the rest of the league are not on the same level, not even close.

It's not a static league, teams adjust rosters/tactics to try to match the Warriors. Sure if the Core 4 and bench are firing on all cylinders including caring about defense, then the Dubs are the clear #1.

But how often does that happen? The gap between the Warriors and the rest of the league is closing..that's not saying they won't win another title, just that I think they don't have the same margin for error.
  • Veteran
You guys think we should go after C. Bosh. Can he even play considering his medical condition.
Originally posted by 190836:
You guys think we should go after C. Bosh. Can he even play considering his medical condition.

I don't think any teams should touch him.

I would pass. He has missed too much time and with his health risks just isnt a viable option.
  • DaBum
  • Veteran

I think he's in denial. He could literally die on the court. His career is over.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Can't wait until 2019.

It's amazing how fast they put those things up.
Originally posted by DaBum:

I think he's in denial. He could literally die on the court. His career is over.

LOL. He had a PE. He's on a blood thinner. His doctors are rightfully being cautious. To say "he could literally die" is hilarious. It won't matter anyway because no team will sign him without a medical clearance and he won't get that from any right minded doctor.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Can't wait until 2019.

That's going to look amazing.
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Can't wait until 2019.

I wish the 49ers were still in SF
They sitll going for the toilet bowl look?
Klay just fell short.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Can't wait until 2019.

Let's hope they pick us for the 2022 All Star Game!
Share 49ersWebzone