LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

Back to Back World Champion Golden State Warriors 2017-2018

The quest for 3 titles in 4 years. Enjoy the ride!!!

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Oct 17, 2017 at 9:14 PM ]
First
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Second
Fixed.
First Dubs game tomorrow night... 5:30 at Oracle
First page. That is all.
Wooooooooo go dubs
Dubs in 5
Should be going for a four-peat **** the NBA
Yes sir! Pin this ASAP

Suns Rookie Josh Jackson Says Stephen Curry Is 'Small and Unathletic'

Phoenix Suns forward Josh Jackson has yet to play a minute in the NBA, so forgive him if he has some unfounded thoughts about Stephen Curry.

Appearing in a video for Vice Sports released Wednesday, the No. 4 overall pick said the two-time MVP has the NBA skill set least comparable to his.

"Player that I compare least to—probably Steph Curry," he said. "Just because, you know, he's known as a shooter. I'm not. He's small and unathletic."
Jackson's comments can be heard below, beginning at the 1:15 mark:

But as defenders who have been spun in circles over the past few years can attest, he's far from unathletic and much more than a conventional knockdown shooter.

Although Curry's become most well-known for his electric efficiency from beyond the arc—he's a 43.8 percent three-point shooter for his career and already ranks 10th on the league's all-time three-point field-goal leaderboard—his evolved dribble-drive game and savvy as a finisher have made him a wholly unique talent.

To that point, Curry is the only player who has shot better than 50 percent on two-point shots and 40 percent on three-point shots while averaging better than 20 points per game since the start of the 2009-10 season.

Curry has also parlayed his stellar lateral quickness into 1,028 steals since he debuted in 2009. During that span, Curry is tied with Monta Ellis and Chris Paul for the most seasons (seven) with at least 1.5 steals per game.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2735899-suns-rookie-josh-jackson-says-stephen-curry-is-small-and-unathletic?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
Suns Rookie Josh Jackson Says Stephen Curry Is 'Small and Unathletic'

Phoenix Suns forward Josh Jackson has yet to play a minute in the NBA, so forgive him if he has some unfounded thoughts about Stephen Curry.

Appearing in a video for Vice Sports released Wednesday, the No. 4 overall pick said the two-time MVP has the NBA skill set least comparable to his.

"Player that I compare least to—probably Steph Curry," he said. "Just because, you know, he's known as a shooter. I'm not. He's small and unathletic."
Jackson's comments can be heard below, beginning at the 1:15 mark:

But as defenders who have been spun in circles over the past few years can attest, he's far from unathletic and much more than a conventional knockdown shooter.

Although Curry's become most well-known for his electric efficiency from beyond the arc—he's a 43.8 percent three-point shooter for his career and already ranks 10th on the league's all-time three-point field-goal leaderboard—his evolved dribble-drive game and savvy as a finisher have made him a wholly unique talent.

To that point, Curry is the only player who has shot better than 50 percent on two-point shots and 40 percent on three-point shots while averaging better than 20 points per game since the start of the 2009-10 season.

Curry has also parlayed his stellar lateral quickness into 1,028 steals since he debuted in 2009. During that span, Curry is tied with Monta Ellis and Chris Paul for the most seasons (seven) with at least 1.5 steals per game.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2735899-suns-rookie-josh-jackson-says-stephen-curry-is-small-and-unathletic?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Seriously, I don't get the hate for Curry. And He's small? Hes 6'3"!!! that is not short at all lol. thats a decent size for a pg. and he's not unathletic. Sure he doesnt jump out of the building or becomes the flash when running but hes deceptively quick. I get that Jackson is trying to say but I hope curry puts skates on him.
McCollum almost blocked that one Just missed it by 6'

pin this mutha f**ker
Share 49ersWebzone