There are 267 users in the forums

2017 NBA Off-Season Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Knowledge:
Sixers on the verge of trading with Boston for the #1 pick!

Fultz on his way to Philly for a medical examine!

If true that's great news for the Kangz, who want Fox badly.
Damn, philly finna have embiid, simmons, and fultz, lucky a holes. Hinkie the God.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Damn, philly finna have embiid, simmons, and fultz, lucky a holes. Hinkie the God.

Dont forget Saric bro!

Originally posted by 4ML:
According to rumors - Boston going after Griffin and Hayward. Can only sign one as a FA though. Will need to trade for the other.

This is a big offseason for Boston. They gotta pay IT this offseason and need to make their moves before they extend him. IMO they have to be aggressive if they are going to pay IT $30M a year.

no thanks to blake. He's injury prone and he's going to command max money.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
According to rumors - Boston going after Griffin and Hayward. Can only sign one as a FA though. Will need to trade for the other.

This is a big offseason for Boston. They gotta pay IT this offseason and need to make their moves before they extend him. IMO they have to be aggressive if they are going to pay IT $30M a year.

no thanks to blake. He's injury prone and he's going to command max money.

Well regardless of that...according to rumors they're going after him and Hayward and hope to land one of them.
Heard an interesting convo on the radio today. How many players who was supposed to go #1 or #2 had a losing college record? Fultz, for being this great supposedly, went 9-20 (something like that) even Simmons had a respectable 19-9 record in college. Any other players with a losing college record who went #1 or #2? Can't think of any of the top of my head
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Heard an interesting convo on the radio today. How many players who was supposed to go #1 or #2 had a losing college record? Fultz, for being this great supposedly, went 9-20 (something like that) even Simmons had a respectable 19-9 record in college. Any other players with a losing college record who went #1 or #2? Can't think of any of the top of my head

Good observation but I think his team was terrible. Ben Simmons was a much better prospect and higher potential. But, I think Fultz gonna be a star as well. Reminds me of Brandon Roy. I think Lonzo and Josh Jackson are gonna be amazing too.
[ Edited by 4ML on Jun 16, 2017 at 6:37 PM ]

Hinkie is out bro
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I'm excited to see Simmons and Embiid play together.
Da*n bulls need to fire everyone start fresh....

Jerry West goes to Clippers...and I'm really surprised by that. Didn't see that coming. The Clippers?!?

I wonder what he thinks about bringing CP3 and Griffin back...

Ive heard he has a pretty pessimistic/realistic disposition, so the Warriors being a "completed" project, he probably felt like there was no challenge left, and he wasn't really needed anymore. The Clippers will be a true challenge for him.
Originally posted by MuggD:

Fox is high on the Suns radar as well.
Lebron James, Kawhi Leonard, Anthony Davis, Westbrook and Harden are going to get together and pull a team out of a hat, then make a pact to sign there ASAP at a fraction of their respective worth. Once assembled they will dethrone the Warriors who at that point will have a .975 post season record spanning multiple years.

The Warriors will respond by everyone taking paycuts and signing Giannis
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by MuggD:

Fox is high on the Suns radar as well.

Yes...they need more guards.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
IMO Josh Jackson may have the highest ceiling in this draft. Has to go to the right team and coaching staff to get the most out of him.
Share 49ersWebzone