There are 255 users in the forums

Poll: 2017 NBA FINALS MVP

Poll: 2017 NBA FINALS MVP

Just one game, but so far:

Durant>>Curry>LeBron>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone else
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Just one game, but so far:

Durant>>Curry>LeBron>>>>>>>>>>>Everyone else

It's just two games, but this is still true so far.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Gunna be Durant if it keeps going this way
theyll give it to lebron as a consolation prize
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
theyll give it to lebron as a consolation prize

Nope.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Kd.. kinda seems to fit the narrative.. it's his time now

Has to be KD
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
If the W's close the deal, does anyone else agree with me that there should be co MVP's? I know Durant is getting all the run nationally and in the media, but Steph has been MVP Steph this series too. If you don't think so, just look who the Cav blitz and double over and over and over again ... while leaving KD one on one. And 29 rebounds for the series ... from your PG? And these aren't even Westbrook team manufacture rebounds.

Steph would need like a 40+ pt game in the clincher, and even then dunno if it'd be enough to split the panel of 9 media members who vote on it (LBJ prob gets at least 1 consolation vote)
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jun 8, 2017 at 10:26 AM ]
That three by KD clinched it.

I posted this in the Warrior thread. Realizing there is still a game(s) to play, and assuming the Warriors win the series, I think it should be a co mvp right now. Probably won't happen, but I can make a good case for it. Durant and Curry of course (not that I should have needed to mention it).

Edit: I just say Dr Bill copied my other post ... thanks Doc. I disagree about Curry needing some overwhelming game, but that just is my opinion.
[ Edited by Bluesbro on Jun 8, 2017 at 10:41 AM ]
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I posted this in the Warrior thread. Realizing there is still a game(s) to play, and assuming the Warriors win the series, I think it should be a co mvp right now. Probably won't happen, but I can make a good case for it. Durant and Curry of course (not that I should have needed to mention it).

Edit: I just say Dr Bill copied my other post ... thanks Doc. I disagree about Curry needing some overwhelming game, but that just is my opinion.

Durant and Lebron are the clear MVPs of this finals. Durant has been better offensively than Curry and far better defensively. Cavs are attacking Curry on defense while Durant's length is bothering Lebron at times and he's one of the primary rim protectors on the Warriors.

There isn't a case to be made that Curry has been as valuable as Durant. Durant is by far the best and most valuable player on the Warriors right now. Curry's stats this series and in the playoffs are inflated because he's marginally better at FT shooting than Durant, so he gets all their gimme FTs at the end of games and off of technical fouls. If you take those out or give half those attempts to Durant, he's head and shoulders ahead of Curry.

Lebron has been the most valuable player in this series. If the Warriors win, I can understand giving the award to Durant because it traditionally goes to the most valuable player on the winning team, but there's no way Curry should have any part of the award.
Kevin Durant will win it.

I am Naustradamous.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
KD it is
Originally posted by Tman:
KD it is

No surprise there. Happy for him
Share 49ersWebzone