LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

2016-2017 NBA FINALS: Cavs v. Warriors

Originally posted by Joecool:
Warriors fans better hope Draymond Green's stupidity doesn't mess this up for you again.

That was overblown. He played game 7 at home and they lost. Dubs choked embarrassingly last year. Won't happen this year after adding an MVP.
Originally posted by jrg:
Cavs in 5

Pretty bold prediction against a team who won by 35 the last time they played.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by jrg:
Cavs in 5

Pretty bold prediction against a team who won by 35 the last time they played.

I'm a W's fan but even I wouldn't put too much stock in that blowout...Cavs were on the tail end of a road back to back for that game
those saying Cavs in 5 are Lebron homers to the fullest or have to be high as f**k. Cavs d is a joke and got away with it playing inferior opponents in the garbage east. its gonna be a show watching the best team offensively in the history of the NBA play around with them. They want blood and will destroy the cavs in 5, ill give the cavs one because kyrie and LeBron will have a game where they jack up trash and goes in and the dubs will be playing their laid back nature when theyre up 2-0 or 3-0
Dubs gonna blow a 2-0 lead

Cavs in 6
Glad that both teams are healthy so no excuse this time.

1-1 series will be 2-1 for the Dubs in 5.
Having lived in Ohio for a while I know a ton of Cavs fans who have been running their mouth for the last year. I can't wait for the Warriors to get revenge for last year.

Warriors in 5.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Warriors fans better hope Draymond Green's stupidity doesn't mess this up for you again.

That was overblown. He played game 7 at home and they lost. Dubs choked embarrassingly last year. Won't happen this year after adding an MVP.

Not overblown at all. Ever hear of momentum. That suspension changed everything.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Not overblown at all. Ever hear of momentum. That suspension changed everything.

Spurs fans are saying the same thing about Kawhi. The best team wins an7 game series. CLE won game 7 ... In OAK! They were better last year just as GS the year before. Now let's see about this year
[ Edited by Pillbusta on May 26, 2017 at 11:41 AM ]

Ever heard of excuses (not being a dick, you my boy)? It's a seven game series, and he missed one game. Can argue CLE had some momentum after game five... My thing is so many people act like its some type of guarantee Dubs would have won game six, and forget Draymond played game seven AT home.

Would Klay be better defending Kyrie? He's the one that's tipped the scales the last 2 times Cavs have won, so W's gotta solve that

Steph on JR
Dray on LBJ
KD on Love
Zaza on Tristan

Ever heard of excuses (not being a dick, you my boy)? It's a seven game series, and he missed one game. Can argue CLE had some momentum after game five... My thing is so many people act like its some type of guarantee Dubs would have won game six, and forget Draymond played game seven AT home.

Plus, Cavs could have said the same thing the previous year with injuries or players being out.
4 4 4 4

this better be good.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
If KD were in the east he likely would have made more.

Not many superstars in the east over the past several years (since Jordan left). And the few that were decided to form a super team for a few years.

Warriors toughness starts with dray

Dray is the enforcer but will he do something stupid when Lebron gives him the teabag bait treatment.

FIFY
Share 49ersWebzone