There are 243 users in the forums

2016-2017 NBA FINALS: Cavs v. Warriors

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by bugulgad:
He is not. I have absolutely owned him on several debates. Everything I say he refutes. It then comes true. He then begins to repeat the things I have been saying all along.

LMAO. Oh look. The only guy that might be dumber than Stud in the WZ. This is the guy who thinks the Warriors will only have Curry and Durant plus scrubs in a year. Nevermind that Draymond and Klay have long term deals. LOL Irrelevant I guess. When I pointed this out to him his response was...."cool". Yep, he owns me everytime.

What is going to transpire tonight John?

I would love if you actually take a definitive position for once.

Thats pretty funny. People may not like me but I doubt anyone other than you would think I dont take a definitive position on anything. What do you want? A prediction? I think the Warriors will win but I dont think it will be a crazy blow out like many do. But, if I knew what was going to happen in games I would be be filthy rich now wouldnt I?

I do think it will be blowout, but that may be hard to define as NBA final scores are often not very telling.

Also, I will make another prediction(long term) that I know will directly oppose you.

Warriors win it again next year, also quite easily. Kevin Durant does not re-sign as by that point he will want to prove his legacy and try to win one without a super team.

Wrong on the blowout. You will be wrong when KD comes back. Stick to something you know. Not sure what that is though.

HEY Bugs... Nice prediction on KD not coming back. Wait.. I thought you were never wrong?
World champs in case yall forgot

Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

X3

Hookers

X3

Hookers

Cavs blew having a dynasty 3-1
Been a dub fan since back in the day. I don't care if no one really cares about this championship and it feels meaningless, I still like it. Go dubs

X3

Hookers

Cavs blew having a dynasty 3-1

And counting.

So you don't think the 49ers ever had a dynasty?
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
And counting.

So you don't think the 49ers ever had a dynasty?

Read it again...

my post was an ultimate "F YOU" to all those 3-1 memes from 2016...

Cavs blew a chance at having a dynasty

They lost out on trophies to the W's, who beat them: 3 chips to 1

Cavs are the Buffalo Bills of the NBA basically, apart from that *chip they had to cry to their daddy for in '16
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Been a dub fan since back in the day. I don't care if no one really cares about this championship and it feels meaningless, I still like it. Go dubs

This. Should have 4 in a row if Draymond wasn't suspended.

Originally posted by Morgan49:

Lol. You know sac is trolling, right?
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Originally posted by Morgan49:

Lol. You know sac is trolling, right?

So is he.
Durant still has 0.
Share 49ersWebzone