There are 225 users in the forums

2016-2017 NBA FINALS: Cavs v. Warriors

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Start this already!
Lol oh man how sweet it would be if you just signaled their collapse in this series against Boston. Unlikely, but sweet.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Lol oh man how sweet it would be if you just signaled their collapse in this series against Boston. Unlikely, but sweet.

Not gunna happen bro.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
f**k a week.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Warriors in 5
Warriors in 4.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,500 for LottDMontanaO.
Go Dubs! Bay Area is gonna be electric. With only one NBA team here, the entire region dedicates itself to supporting this team - through thick and thin (I've seen it firsthand since the early '70s).
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Cavs in six.

"Daniel-san, this not tournament. This for real."
CAVS easy SWEEP
Warriors in 4.

This Cleveland team doesn't play defense.

Cavs in 5
Originally posted by Niners99:
Warriors in 4.

This Cleveland team doesn't play defense.

They really don't. I'm curious to see what they do from a schematic standpoint. Last year they blitzed the pick n roll, rotated off of Barnes/Iggy and dared them to make shots and games 5-7, they didn't. Durant is that SF now and obviously can't use that same strategy so I'm interested to see what adjustments are made.
Dubs will take this in five. Dubs may lose game three because they get lackadaisical. But they are the superior team by a lot.
Are the Warriors tough enough? Durant has been in the league 10 years and this is his second finals appearance. This is LeBron's 7th straight big dance.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Are the Warriors tough enough? Durant has been in the league 10 years and this is his second finals appearance. This is LeBron's 7th straight big dance.

Only starter with grit/toughness is Dray. West is an OG, but he's a role player now. But that doesn't really matter for this team, they are just so so so amazing. A real life all star team. They play great defense, have the best scorer in the world, best shooter in the world, best defender maybe, good bench, etc. They'll run through the Cavs. I think we'll see a couple of really good games though.
Share 49ersWebzone