There are 225 users in the forums

What is the Most Annoying sports "thing" (chant, ritual, song, mascot, etc.)

So In another thread JRG says the Braves Tommahawk Chop is the most annoying thing of all time.

What to you is the most annoying sports "thing" chant, ritual, song, mascot, etc...?

Thanks to JRG for the thread idea!
[ Edited by KayFabe on Apr 5, 2017 at 10:20 AM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
on a niner forum, gonna take a wild guess and say, The "12s" fkn idiots.
tomahawk chop, the 12th man, the rockies' barney wannabe mascot, etc.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
worst thing about the "12s" is that they stole that fkn idea from a college team.
The wave at Dodger Stadium. Jesus f**k that's annoying as s**t.
I still say this is the most annoying chant in sports.

the yellow pants...

...and those sleeve stripes

/thread
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
on a niner forum, gonna take a wild guess and say, The "12s" fkn idiots.

This^
Couldn't get myself to find a clip of their stupid f**king "Sea....Hawk!" chant. fkn tools
Originally posted by Morgan49:
This^
Couldn't get myself to find a clip of their stupid f**king "Sea....Hawk!" chant. fkn tools

Maybe I block it out at a subconscious level, I can't remember ever hearing that chant.
Originally posted by KayFabe:
Originally posted by Morgan49:
This^

Maybe I block it out at a subconscious level, I can't remember ever hearing that chant.

It is annoying as f**k. Those foos were chanting it all the way down the stadium circular stairs/exit at a game back in 2009 that I went to.

Also I hate the stoopid aroo aroo arooo 1st down chant that started at Levi's. We're not effin Spartans. We're 49ers.

A couple throwbacks would be the Rams' "Bang on the drum all day" song every time they scored a TD.

And "Duh, Duh-Da-Daa, Duh-Duh-Duh.....GO PACK GO!" at Lambeau.
I agree that the Tomahawk Chop is the worst though. Relentlessly droning.
Originally posted by Niners99:

No doubt. Nothing bugged me more than Ted Turner and Jane Fonda in the stands doing that stupid chop crap
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Niners99:

No doubt. Nothing bugged me more than Ted Turner and Jane Fonda in the stands doing that stupid chop crap

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
the yellow pants...

...and those sleeve stripes

/thread

I still dont get what was wrong with the old school tan/gold pants with the wide stripes...

I actually do prefer the newer SF logo, and the shoulder numbers are necessary now that nobody wears baggy sleeves, but the rest of the uniform should just look exactly like this.
Share 49ersWebzone