LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 259 users in the forums

College Football Thread

• Jiks
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Lol, momma got mad her son chose UF.

Dude better not call for money.
Too f**king funny

At some level you applaud the mom's fandom by walking out. But then you're like, WTF, you are suppose to be classy in front of the media and support your son's life decision.

s**t, I'm pretty sure my mom is the emotional type that would have done the same s**t to me lol

Hella funny doe 🤣
Anyone got a video of the guy that threw the Tennesse hat and then chose Georgia?
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Well, I can't stand Helton's offensive system but have to hand it to him, he sure can recruit. USC!!!!!

On a side note: I find it interesting how Harbaugh seems to not be as awesome as he was a couple of years ago. It's almost like in his third year, his act got stale (along with his offense). Hmmmm, I could swear I've seen this before.
Originally posted by Geeked:
Well, I can't stand Helton's offensive system but have to hand it to him, he sure can recruit. USC!!!!!

On a side note: I find it interesting how Harbaugh seems to not be as awesome as he was a couple of years ago. It's almost like in his third year, his act got stale (along with his offense). Hmmmm, I could swear I've seen this before.

what a s**tty parent
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

what a s**tty parent

Saw somewhere where she wanted him to leave state as he associates with known gang members and was hoping he would use this to get away from bad influences.
Originally posted by evil:

what a s**tty parent

Saw somewhere where she wanted him to leave state as he associates with known gang members and was hoping he would use this to get away from bad influences.
if true that still doesnt excuse her actions

Probably the biggest moment in his life right now and she does that to make it about her. You may not always agree with your kids decisions but you need to realize it is his decision and hope that you raised them well enough that they will make the best decisions for them

Probably the biggest moment in his life right now and she does that to make it about her. You may not always agree with your kids decisions but you need to realize it is his decision and hope that you raised them well enough that they will make the best decisions for them

She came back and hugged him
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

She came back and hugged him
Oh so then it was staged

Oh so then it was staged

Probably
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/herm-edwards-arizona-state-may-cut-scholarship-players-team-144056091.html

Apparently, Arizona State forgot they're Arizona State...

USC may disappoint this year but as a USC guy, I'm use to that. Watching the cercus to the east will take the sting out of the Southern California monument to underachievement.
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/herm-edwards-arizona-state-may-cut-scholarship-players-team-144056091.html

USC may disappoint this year but as a USC guy, I'm use to that. Watching the cercus to the east will take the sting out of the Southern California monument to underachievement.

Huh? What circus? Go read what asu players or former players said

Players are cut all over the country. I think it's entertaining how badly people want to portray Herm as a disaster with little knowledge

Did you read the article?

"Edwards' comments Tuesday certainly seem to follow that line of thinking, but it's not something that is foreign to college football. Coaches usually just don't blurt it out like that in a news conference setting."
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Apr 4, 2018 at 11:56 AM ]
man i already can't wait for next season. really looking forward to the qb battle in georgia between fromm and fields, the qb battle in bama betwen tua and hurts, and trevor lawrence debut in clemson.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Huh? What circus? Go read what asu players or former players said

Players are cut all over the country. I think it's entertaining how badly people want to portray Herm as a disaster with little knowledge

Did you read the article?

"Edwards' comments Tuesday certainly seem to follow that line of thinking, but it's not something that is foreign to college football. Coaches usually just don't blurt it out like that in a news conference setting."

I remember when Paul Hackett came to town and made similar comments... Hey, maybe Herm will lead you to finding the next Pet Carroll.

All I have to say is the PAC-12 Podcast of Champions will be a riot this week.

Oh, and SD, below is a piece you may find interesting. At least it explains why I seem to recall things a bit differently.

https://www.ocregister.com/2009/01/28/usc-football-recruiting-bye-bye-burfict/
[ Edited by Geeked on Apr 4, 2018 at 12:17 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone