There are 221 users in the forums

PJ FLECK

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
9moon gonna 9moon

If only BuZz was here, wed have ourselves a thread.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Maybe we should hire Kwame Harris as our new HC, because, you know, he was a 49er.

lol this lol
Fleck is on the fast track.
Soon he'll get his chance. Just needs more seasoning. I think more likely to get NFL offers soon would be Tom Herman.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Maybe we should hire Kwame Harris as our new HC, because, you know, he was a 49er.

Dude that spot is being saved for Aldon.

Oh my bad, I thought he was going to be our new DC. Maybe they'll bring in Rashaun Woods as our OC, because again...he as well, was a 49er.

Nah, he's too busy fishing with that sweet vest the team gave him after they drafted him. What about AJ Jenkins? Pretty sure he's not busy doing anything.
Its amazing that I can look at just the thread title and immediately know who the OP is.
Anyone watch being p.j. fleck on espn u? They guy is harbaugh 2.0. I remember during the nolan era he wasn't gonna make it as wr but, the coaching staff asked him to stay and they told him he was born to coach. He left to ohio st to become a grad assistant. He's now the h.c. of the university of Minnesota. 5-6 years down the line if things don't work out with Shanny..... I'd love to land him.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
ok
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
little late to the party

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/187727-pj-fleck/search=pj%20fleck
Share 49ersWebzone