There are 209 users in the forums

2017-2018College Basketball

f**k Duke
Rock Chalk Jayhawk
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/18064427/wake-forest-demon-deacons-investigating-possible-breach-their-game-plan
Thoughts on Lonzo Ball? You think he's a better prospect coming out of college than Simmons? His dad is...confident
Originally posted by 801niner:
Thoughts on Lonzo Ball? You think he's a better prospect coming out of college than Simmons? His dad is...confident

If he was on the Warriors right now instead of Curry, they'd be undefeated.

Just sayin...

his shot scares me at the next level, very unorthodox. besides that, he looks solid.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

his shot scares me at the next level, very unorthodox. besides that, he looks solid.

Philip Rivers of basketball lol
f**k you Cal! How could you blow that?
My final four: Villanova, Kansas, Arizona, UCLA

Kansas wins it all
when is the 1st game?
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Kansas wins it all

I love you

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Kansas wins it all

Still debating if I should give the west to Zona or Gonzaga. Never seen Gonzaga play.
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Mar 14, 2017 at 7:35 AM ]
Gonzaga or UCLA just for shyts and giggles.. cuz I'm a west coast guy
got Zaga winning it all. UNC vs Zaga

id take him over Fultz
lol this guy...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/ct-lavar-ball-michael-jordan-20170314-story.html

LaVar Ball, father of UCLA star Lonzo Ball, says he could have beaten Michael Jordan one-on-one.

In case one is wondering how good he actually was:

He played for Washington State in 1987-88, averaging 2.2 points and 2.3 rebounds a game

Legend has it he once scored 8 points in a game
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Mar 14, 2017 at 3:00 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone