LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

2017-2018College Basketball

• jrg
  • Veteran
Michael Porter Jr

Alabama's entire bench got thrown out, then they lost 2 other players to injury/fouling out. They almost led a comeback playing 3v5 for the final 10 minutes they outscored a top 15 team with only 3 players. That's insane. They still lost, but Minnesota can't be happy.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saniner:
Alabama's entire bench got thrown out, then they lost 2 other players to injury/fouling out. They almost led a comeback playing 3v5 for the final 10 minutes they outscored a top 15 team with only 3 players. That's insane. They still lost, but Minnesota can't be happy.

Yep. Here is a link

Was watching the end of it. Collin Sexton was playing his heart out.

In the link, go to about 30 minutes left in the video for the 5 on 3.
Originally posted by jrg:

Yep. Here is a link

Love Collin Sexton. He's going to be a top 10 pick it he comes out. He's such a competitor. The Jazz could use him
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Yep. Here is a link

Love Collin Sexton. He's going to be a top 10 pick it he comes out. He's such a competitor. The Jazz could use him

They were saying during the game hes a possible lottery stock and how his stock is on the rise. He was draining everything, diving on the court for the ball, etc all while getting triple teamed sometimes
They were saying during the game hes a possible lottery stock and how his stock is on the rise. He was draining everything, diving on the court for the ball, etc all while getting triple teamed sometimes

He's always going full speed, and I love it. It'll be interesting to see if he keeps it up. He can very easily end up being the top PG coming out (I can't see anyone challenging him, really). Trae Young has been great, Trevon Dural looks promising, but Sexton is on another level.
Lavar is taking his kid out of UCLA to train him for the NBA himself. This has gotten to be a god damn joke and he's sacrificing his kids as a result.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Lavar is taking his kid out of UCLA to train him for the NBA himself. This has gotten to be a god damn joke and he's sacrificing his kids as a result.

Woj tweeting no gms view him as an nba player. Even shat on his g league prospects lol

That dude will be lucky to play in a local YMCA Men's league
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

are you kidding?!

i heard that he was taking him out but not that part

dude seems like a dbag

Originally posted by luv49rs:

are you kidding?!

i heard that he was taking him out but not that part

dude seems like a dbag

The definition of.
Just watched Duke get beat by BC and got my first look at Marvin Bagley iii, he reminds me of Chris Bosh but maybe a higher ceiling.
Been watching my Devils and holy s**t I love em. Probably best asu sports team in past 15 years
Watched asu Arizona game, excellent match. So much fun to see the battles.

Ayton or whatever on Arizona , Jesus....#1 pick for sure, so dominant. Can't believe a seven footer moves so well

Will be a fun season
Kansas
Share 49ersWebzone