There are 179 users in the forums

2016-17 Los Angeles Lakers thread

Holy s**t we beat the bulls. lol

They just kept fighting and hung around and pulled ahead at the end. Good f**king s**t.
We are beating some damn good teams, with some really key players missing. This really might be a playoff team.
Best win of the season right fellas ? I was watching that game last night with so much anxiety, don't know why lol
I have not been this excited to watch regular season lakers games since they traded for Pau Gasol
  • Jiks
I hate the Lakers, but I like the makeup of your team.
what a sloppy game, by both teams. that looked like two unranked college teams going at it lol. glad we got the win though, and nice play by Randle at the end there.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
We are beating some damn good teams, with some really key players missing. This really might be a playoff team.

Maybe just maybe could slip into the 8th spot for the right to get hammered by the warriors. lol

But I'll still take it. A team his young and raw getting in the playoffs would be huge going forward.
ugh. sucks to lose a game like after what Lou did. offense didn't look good that game for the most part though. i guess that's the issue when you have a guy going off for that many points, the rest of the guys tend to stick around and watch too much.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
ugh. sucks to lose a game like after what Lou did. offense didn't look good that game for the most part though. i guess that's the issue when you have a guy going off for that many points, the rest of the guys tend to stick around and watch too much.

Too many guys missing. Dlo and young and then no nance. I can't believe they hung around as long as they did.
Now Calderon with a strained hamstring and he's out for 2-3 weeks. Jesus do we have enough able guards to fill the roster? Brandon Ingram for PG, come on down! lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

Maybe just maybe could slip into the 8th spot for the right to get hammered by the warriors. lol

But I'll still take it. A team his young and raw getting in the playoffs would be huge going forward.

I think the Lakers have too many injuries and uncertainties with Russell's knee and Nick Young out for a month. If they were healthy sure but I don't think so. Next year, with another addition to the front court, this team will be very solid. Also, I think the Lakers should cash in on Lou Williams' value. There will be a playoff team looking to give up something for him.
[ Edited by socalfan21 on Dec 5, 2016 at 9:59 PM ]

i get the injuries. but wtf was up with those lineups last night?
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
i get the injuries. but wtf was up with those lineups last night?

I dont know of the lineups you speak of but I would trust Luke. He has this young team playing SO much better than anyone really could have expected at this point in time especially when you consider the injuries. I'm thinking he knows what he is doing.
  • Jiks
He had to do something Gobert was absolutely destroying you guys. That Robinson dude at least boosted some energy while Kobe Williams was doing the scoring. Randle, MWP and Mosgov were terrified of Hakeem Gobert.
They need to get Zubac on the active roster. Let him run the big man spot on the 2nd unit.
Just not enough firepower on the court right now. This team needs to get healthy quick. The worst part is you can see the guys out there trying to pick up the slack and it just makes it worse. Sloppy play and stupid turnovers every other time down the court.
Share 49ersWebzone