There are 196 users in the forums

World Champion Golden State Warriors 2016-17

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Not seeing how the Cavs can beat the Dubs in a series. This whole playoffs they have exhibited no defensive prowess.
Unless they're playing possum throughout the whole playoffs I just am not seeing it.

Warriors in 5 if that. I'm sticking by my sweep. Dubs in 4
Originally posted by DRnSFw:

LMAO!
Originally posted by wailers15:
Not seeing how the Cavs can beat the Dubs in a series. This whole playoffs they have exhibited no defensive prowess.
Unless they're playing possum throughout the whole playoffs I just am not seeing it.

I agree. I really see a sweep. Homer i guess
Originally posted by wailers15:

If the Warriors turn the ball over and have extended periods of poor defense as they did throughout the Spurs series, then they absolutely could lose...now I do think that once Leonard went down and it was clear the Spurs had no chance that the Warriors basically put it on auto-pilot and even got a little bored, hence the careless TOs and lax defense.

But the Warriors know what is at stake and want to "correct the record" from last year...if they get re-laser-focused, take care of the ball, play solid/pestering defense, limit Thompson offensive boards, make shots at their normal clip, then yeah I like their chances a lot.
Originally posted by kidash98:

LMAO!
Awesome
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by kidash98:

LMAO!
Awesome

As Harbaugh used to say, good friend and trusted agent.

The mother's reaction is priceless.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
No dog in the fight and I probably won't bet, I say Warriors at worst win 4-2 and probably 4-1.
i want the warriors to sweep the cavs, demolish the cavs and go 16-0, Lets Go Dubs!

Originally posted by Team49ers:
i want the warriors to sweep the cavs, demolish the cavs and go 16-0, Lets Go Dubs!

Co-sign

But I will settle for a winner, period.

That dude is gonna get some tickets from the warriors for the finals
Why would Lue say Boston is harder to defend than GS? Not even with healthy Isaiah Thomas is that true. One of the stupidest statements ever?
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Why would Lue say Boston is harder to defend than GS? Not even with healthy Isaiah Thomas is that true. One of the stupidest statements ever?

I think he was referring to their offensive sets, not the talent level (not that I agree). Maybe with Brown as the head coach, as he likes to iso the mismatch more than Kerr. But still pretty stupid to start throwing stuff on the Warrior bulletin board.
Originally posted by ninerjok:

In context, he is saying that Boston became harder to game-plan for when IT went out. He has a familiarity (or so he thinks) with the GSW offense because of the series last year and the reg season games this year.

Familiarity is one thing, actually defending the GSW offensive attack is another. I'm sure he knows that, but he came across in an ignant kinda way.
Share 49ersWebzone