Originally posted by DRnSFw:
this play was just insane

Play of the year

So far
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Loooooool
  • jrg
  • Veteran
i know he just says it for a reaction, but stephen a smith says he'd cut steph curry if he was "forced" to let go one of the big 3

lol
Originally posted by jrg:
i know he just says it for a reaction, but stephen a smith says he'd cut steph curry if he was "forced" to let go one of the big 3

lol

They said that about klay a week ago.
Originally posted by jrg:

lol

I dont know who is more obnoxious.... Stephen A Smith or Charles Barkley.

Klay had a huge night but he would be the first to go among the Big Four. The great thing is that he won't be going anywhere for quite a long time.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Klay had a huge night but he would be the first to go among the Big Four. The great thing is that he won't be going anywhere for quite a long time.

best trolls in the game for sure lol.. it's their job
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

best trolls in the game for sure lol.. it's their job

Those shows involving Stephen A. and Skip are for stupid people. Only a complete moron would watch that crap and take anything they say seriously. Its verbal click baiting. I cant stand the "outspoken" sports media guys.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Those shows involving Stephen A. and Skip are for stupid people. Only a complete moron would watch that crap and take anything they say seriously. Its verbal click baiting. I cant stand the "outspoken" sports media guys.

This
When I'm watching a Warriors game I can't help but watch Draymond and wonder if/when he's gonna kick someone now, lol. I don't think he kicked anyone last night.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
When I'm watching a Warriors game I can't help but watch Draymond and wonder if/when he's gonna kick someone now, lol. I don't think he kicked anyone last night.

He's good for a T or almost a T every game.
Share 49ersWebzone