LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

Jim Harbaugh: Still the same warm, friendly guy.

So i'm throwing another +1 at Jim Harbaugh. After seeing Kaepernick game post-JH'.. it goes to show that Kap was a system guy. Credit to JH and his coaching team for creating a system where Kap thrived, getting so much out of him.
Originally posted by judodono:
So i'm throwing another +1 at Jim Harbaugh. After seeing Kaepernick game post-JH'.. it goes to show that Kap was a system guy. Credit to JH and his coaching team for creating a system where Kap thrived, getting so much out of him.

Which is why JH's offense got figured out in the NFL.
Originally posted by Joecool:

That's a myth.

Unless you have an excellent QB and a healthy OLine, your offense will be mediocre at best
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
there's already a Jim thread

Probably had more to do with the fact that he had to change his offense because the FO wanted to protect their 15 mil investment and franchise QB. Once they tried to turn him into a pocket passer, then the offense failed.

Same s**t with RG3 as well. Had that great rookie year running the option, then they asked him to be a pocket passer, and he failed. Panthers have allowed Cam to be Cam this whole time and he's thrived, and that offense hasn't change that much.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Aug 30, 2016 at 1:19 PM ]
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

Probably had more to do with the fact that he had to change his offense because the FO wanted to protect their 15 mil investment and franchise QB. Once they tried to turn him into a pocket passer, then the offense failed.

Same s**t with RG3 as well. Had that great rookie year running the option, then they asked him to be a pocket passer, and he failed. Panthers have allowed Cam to be Cam this whole time and he's thrived, and that offense hasn't change that much.

Yeah this all makes sense because Alex Smith couldn't win when he was the QB. Man people should really think before they type.

Kaps brain and the fact he can't read a defense is why it failed. When a defense shuts down the 4 plays you're good at and you can't adapt then you start sucking.
Originally posted by SoCold:
Yeah this all makes sense because Alex Smith couldn't win when he was the QB. Man people should really think before they type.

Kaps brain and the fact he can't read a defense is why it failed. When a defense shuts down the 4 plays you're good at and you can't adapt then you start sucking.

Umm Kap won here too. Not hard when you have a top 2 defense which both Kap and Alex had. There was the one 8-8 year but that was a circus. The whole year everyone knew the franchise was falling apart and JH wouldn't be back no matter what.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 11, 2016 at 4:56 AM ]
Originally posted by TheDougernaut:
Originally posted by whores:
I would f**k him

pretty much

Still would
Share 49ersWebzone