There are 245 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne dumped from Fiji 7s Olympic Team. Will the 49ers want him back no he is free?

Jarryd Hayne dumped from Fiji 7s Olympic Team. Will the 49ers want him back no he is free?

R.I.P
Shouldn't that be cookies and cream?
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
Originally posted by Goatie:
That's kind of you to say. I don't take sus's digs seriously. He's here to entertain himself, not to hurt anyone's feelings.

That said, we don't want to shove the staff down anyone's throat. We want members to be comfortable with the staff. Cozy, even.
We don't expect you to get everything you need from the staff, but the staff should fill in some gaps for you.

How Cozy do you mean?

Are we talking candle lit dinners, walking in the moonlight through the park holding hands?

COZY.

• Goatie
  • Veteran
  • Dingo
  • Veteran
I was hoping the Blues would make him a late inclusion - might have given them more than Buckley's.
Originally posted by Zealot:
Shouldn't that be cookies and cream?

lol
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
That's kind of you to say. I don't take sus's digs seriously. He's here to entertain himself, not to hurt anyone's feelings.

That said, we don't want to shove the staff down anyone's throat. We want members to be comfortable with the staff. Cozy, even.
We don't expect you to get everything you need from the staff, but the staff should fill in some gaps for you.

How Cozy do you mean?

Are we talking candle lit dinners, walking in the moonlight through the park holding hands?

COZY.

COZY
I say bring him back for training camp, just for s**ts and giggles, who knows...
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Hayne is not longer the darling of the Australian media as they are starting to turn on him and call it for what it is

http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/reflecting-on-jarryd-haynes-decision-to-leave-the-nfl/news-story/42cd1cd3257079d4b737510658650645
Hayne is not longer the darling of the Australian media as they are starting to turn on him and call it for what it is

http://www.news.com.au/sport/sports-life/reflecting-on-jarryd-haynes-decision-to-leave-the-nfl/news-story/42cd1cd3257079d4b737510658650645

Why is it that we could all see it and he just went about things like a complete contrarian? Probably coz there were many many better individuals that out shone him in SF.

Plus the ill discipline and arrogant training preferences would not fly under Kelly.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

How Cozy do you mean?

COZY.

COZY

• cciowa
  • Veteran
he is a x niner so of course that means i hate him.. only in this case it is true
  • thl408
Moving this to Other Sports forum because he isn't going to be playing football for the 49ers.
  • 4x9er
  • Veteran

Exactly to a tee.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4x9er:

Exactly to a tee.

Yes No taint going to be one now
Share 49ersWebzone