LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

Road to Rio: Shotputter Michelle Carter

I just happened to turn on the U.S. Olympic Trials tonight and noticed that Michelle Carter won in the shotput and is headed to Rio. Sure enough, she is the daughter of former 49ers NT and Olympic medalist Michael Carter and is a 6-time National Champion in that event.
All for nought if she was related to Dexter Carter. I would've rooted for The Galapagos Islands if that was the case.
Watching the Olympics Opening Ceremony, and now what comes to mind watching this is....i dont believe the Zika virus is a freak or accident of nature, but the same ol' thing...deliberation population control of 3rd and 2nd world countries where populations are vast and poverty is a problem.

It is the ground where 1st world environmental biological chemical engineering companies can experiment on these grounds, where masses of money are given under the table to the corrupt govts of these poor nations, for example HIV Aids in Africa, Bird Flu in Asia and Ebola in West Africa Sierra Leone...., it isnt an accident nor natural, it is a given that these experiments have been going on for decades and decades.
[ Edited by 4x4niner on Aug 5, 2016 at 5:36 PM ]
Welcome back carter
Originally posted by 4x4niner:
Watching the Olympics Opening Ceremony, and now what comes to mind watching this is....i dont believe the Zika virus is a freak or accident of nature, but the same ol' thing...deliberation population control of 3rd and 2nd world countries where populations are vast and poverty is a problem.

It is the ground where 1st world environmental biological chemical engineering companies can experiment on these grounds, where masses of money are given under the table to the corrupt govts of these poor nations, for example HIV Aids in Africa, Bird Flu in Asia and Ebola in West Africa Sierra Leone...., it isnt an accident nor natural, it is a given that these experiments have been going on for decades and decades.

lol
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Welcome back carter

THIS GUY GETS IT AGAIN!!!1!
Originally posted by 4x4niner:

Share 49ersWebzone