Should have about 20 million to spend..

Don't resign

Ezeli
Speights
Clark
Mcado
Varejao

Sign and trade

Harrison Barnes 4 year 64 million for The raptors Bismack Byombo 4 years 52 million and the 27th pick overall..( my thought is Derozon is gone for the lakers and Barnes slides in)

Resign

Barbosa 1 yr 2 million
Rush 1 yr 1 million

Free agents signed

Jared Dudley 1 yr 3 million

2016 NBA draft

Pick 27-PF out of UNC Brice Johnson athletic jumps out of the gym great defender rebounder has some scoring abilities but most buckets come from his athleticism..

Pick 30-SF out of Baylor Taureon Prince..6'7 220.. Great 3 pt shot..good handle to drive and finish around the rim..good defender..everything offensively HB is not..

2016-17 roster

Curry-Livingston
Thompson-Dudley-Barbosa
Iguadola-Prince-Rush
Green-Johnson-Looney
Byombo-Bogut

All of my roster moves are to get stronger more athletic defensively in signing Bismack Byombo and Drafting Brice Johnson and better scoring and shooting in signing Jared Dudley and drafting Taureon Prince..this team is better then the past..so many lineups that look good..still be young in curry,klay,green,Byombo,prince,Johnson,and Looney..just in a year need a younger back guards with barbosa and Livingston gone..signing oladipo would be great..I sured up the center position with signing Byombo and taking Brice Johnson who are smaller but make up for it with athleticism plus 7 ft centers can't keep up with today's speed of the game..id resign Iguadola for cheaper tho..I think prince is going to start after 1 year off the bench..
Toronto would not trade Bismark for Harrison, especially if they resign DeRozan. Even if DeRozan leaves, Harrison has shown he's too inconsistent offensively to trust. Keeping Bismark would be better for the Raptors overall.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jun 21, 2016 at 7:01 AM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Toronto would not trade Bismark for Harrison, especially if they resign DeRozan. Even if DeRozan leaves, Harrison has shown he's too inconsistent offensively to trust. Keeping Bismark would be better for the Raptors overall.

I the Derozan is gone..I think he's going to LA..which will make the Raptors have a huge need..tho Barnes is inconsistent it won't stop a team with a need like the Raptors will have sign him to a deal I think he's not worth..
Originally posted by jersey49er:

I the Derozan is gone..I think he's going to LA..which will make the Raptors have a huge need..tho Barnes is inconsistent it won't stop a team with a need like the Raptors will have sign him to a deal I think he's not worth..

The flip side is if they lose derozan they won't lose biyombo. They'll just pay him and insert Terence Ross into starting line up or get a cheaper option that what Barnes will get. They also own the Knicks top 10 pick.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Celtics gonna trade #3 to the Cavs for Love

lol that would be a mistake
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Yeah not a great fit at all. Would be crazy retarded by the Celtics to trade #3 for Love.
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

I agree would be a big mistake lol Love is not a great player like ppl thought on Minnesota..I personally hate his game

I think he's going to LA too but there are far cheaper options than Barnes. They already have Carroll at SF as well and he's a far better player than Barnes is right now.
Originally posted by crabman82:

The flip side is if they lose derozan they won't lose biyombo. They'll just pay him and insert Terence Ross into starting line up or get a cheaper option that what Barnes will get. They also own the Knicks top 10 pick.

I actually like Ross..I think the more PT he gets the better..and yeah u think the 9th pick it theirs for the Bargnani trade..man the Knicks make bad trade after trade lol but as for Byombo if I was Golden State Id try very hard to get him bc I feel he's exactly what's needed..a tough physical young guy who plays his heart out every play..maybe even make an offer for Drummond tho it will be matched lol

• lazy
  • Veteran
The Phildelphia 76ers have informed Ben Simmons they will select him with the No. 1 pick Thursday, source says (@ChrisBHaynes 1st)
per Brian Windhorst Twitter page
Originally posted by crabman82:

I actually like Ross..I think the more PT he gets the better..and yeah u think the 9th pick it theirs for the Bargnani trade..man the Knicks make bad trade after trade lol but as for Byombo if I was Golden State Id try very hard to get him bc I feel he's exactly what's needed..a tough physical young guy who plays his heart out every play..maybe even make an offer for Drummond tho it will be matched lol

Yeah we ain't letting go of Drummond.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Celtics (#3), Suns (#4), Wolves (#5), Pelicans (#6), Nuggets (#7), Kings (#8) all shopping their lottery picks.--Chad ford Twitter page
Originally posted by lazy:
Celtics (#3), Suns (#4), Wolves (#5), Pelicans (#6), Nuggets (#7), Kings (#8) all shopping their lottery picks.--Chad ford Twitter page

I'm guessing besides Simmons and Ingram none of the teams you listed view anyone worthy of the top pick. They rather get a vet player back.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Man, this is a lousy draft.
Share 49ersWebzone