LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 383 users in the forums

2016 Atlanta Braves thread of awesomeness

Pulling away from the rest of the league...or the rest of the league is pulling away from us!
Braves traded two guys they picked up on waivers this year for a legit prospect, lol Rangers
Trading for Kemp was a weird move...
I'm happy they got rid of Olivera. I couldn't stand that guy and it was a terrible trade to begin with. I'm glad he's gone.
jrg must be hungover after last nights ass beating!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NJNiner:
jrg must be hungover after last nights ass beating!

the weird season continues. best team in baseball at home last year. below .500 and losing to the worst team at home this year.

i wish they could play every game the rest of the season on the road.
Braves traded Erick Aybar, cant believe we actually got something for him. Oh well the big news is this cleared the way for them to Promote Dansby Swanson who is gonna make his big league debut on Wednesday
Originally posted by valrod33:
Braves traded Erick Aybar, cant believe we actually got something for him. Oh well the big news is this cleared the way for them to Promote Dansby Swanson who is gonna make his big league debut on Wednesday

I'm watching right now. Hope he can provide a spark and live up to the hype.
Originally posted by TheChozen:

I picked up Swanson in our fantasy league. Buying the hype for the moment anyway.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

I picked up Swanson in our fantasy league. Buying the hype for the moment anyway.

2-4. Not a bad start. He almost had his first RBI in his first AB too. Only 2998 more to go.

Looks like Dansby Swanson is holding his own so far. Hopefully, he'll keep it up even after pitchers start adjusting to him.
Looks like Dansby Swanson is holding his own so far. Hopefully, he'll keep it up even after pitchers start adjusting to him.

I like him, his swing reminds me of Jeter.
What's up with the offense scoring all these runs lately? Definitely not used to seeing that.
Tebow
How bout Atlanta playing so much better lately? I am honestly shocked.
Share 49ersWebzone