LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 167 users in the forums

2016 Atlanta Braves thread of awesomeness

Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
I can honestly say I didn't think the Braves would sweep any team this year. Let alone the Mets and on the road. Teheran was dealing today too.

Playing some good ball lately

5 game winning streak

Championship!
I can honestly say I didn't think the Braves would sweep any team this year. Let alone the Mets and on the road. Teheran was dealing today too.

Playing some good ball lately

5 game winning streak

Championship!

Make that 6! The longest current winning streak in the league.
Glad to see Bud Norris go. He was pitching better but it won't last.
We own the Marlins
Nice walk off win yesterday! Teheran was lights out!
Hey Val...Dansby Swanson for Santiago Casilla. Make it happen.
Originally posted by Niners99:

Aroydis Vizcaino for bickford and coonrod

Ill counter with Vizcaino for Bickford straight up, but you can have lunch with Coonrod.

Ill counter with Vizcaino for Bickford straight up, but you can have lunch with Coonrod.

You are kidding I hope on Bickford for Vizcaino straight up.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

You are kidding I hope on Bickford for Vizcaino straight up.

The Coonrod part shouldve given away the joke..

Looking ahead to next season, If he doesnt get traded by the deadline this year Id like the Braves to make a run at Longoria in the offseason, dude has a decent contract for the rest of his career, runs through his age 37 season and we have a crap load of prospects to trade from,the young Kid Maitan is only 16 and the future 3B but is obviously a few years away. Sign Matt Wieters to play C

Possible lineup

LF Inciarte
SS Swanson
1B Freeman
3B Longoria
RF Markakis
C Wieters
2B Albies
CF Smith

Smith, Inciarte and Albies are all leadoff options but id start the year with the more experienced guy in Inciarte
Looking ahead to next season, If he doesnt get traded by the deadline this year Id like the Braves to make a run at Longoria in the offseason, dude has a decent contract for the rest of his career, runs through his age 37 season and we have a crap load of prospects to trade from,the young Kid Maitan is only 16 and the future 3B but is obviously a few years away. Sign Matt Wieters to play C

Possible lineup

LF Inciarte
SS Swanson
1B Freeman
3B Longoria
RF Markakis
C Wieters
2B Albies
CF Smith

Smith, Inciarte and Albies are all leadoff options but id start the year with the more experienced guy in Inciarte

Looks good to me. I'm ready. This season has already seemed like forever with all the loses.

Possible lineup

LF Inciarte
SS Swanson
1B Freeman
3B Longoria
RF Markakis
C Wieters
2B Albies
CF Smith

Why would a rebuilding team like Atlanta want to trade away prospects for a 30 year old 3B?

Possible lineup

LF Inciarte
SS Swanson
1B Freeman
3B Longoria
RF Markakis
C Wieters
2B Albies
CF Smith

Why would a rebuilding team like Atlanta want to trade away prospects for a 30 year old 3B?

30 ain't even that old

Possible lineup

LF Inciarte
SS Swanson
1B Freeman
3B Longoria
RF Markakis
C Wieters
2B Albies
CF Smith

30 ain't even that old

Its not old right now, but by the time youre ready to contend again, he will be old.
Share 49ersWebzone