LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

2016 Atlanta Braves thread of awesomeness

• jrg
  • Veteran
Forget Your Baseball Glove at Home? Braves Will Lend You One at New Ballpark

link
Originally posted by TheChozen:
How bout Atlanta playing so much better lately? I am honestly shocked.

It's actually been fun watching them again. Last 90 games the Braves are 45-45 and he have a winning record since the Kemp trade
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
How bout Atlanta playing so much better lately? I am honestly shocked.

It's actually been fun watching them again. Last 90 games the Braves are 45-45 and he have a winning record since the Kemp trade

It has been fun watching em. Hopefully, they can keep moving forward. Swanson's been fun to watch too. I'm glad he's doing well.
Originally posted by jrg:
Forget Your Baseball Glove at Home? Braves Will Lend You One at New Ballpark

link

Sticking your hand into a leather glove that hundreds of people have used sounds....sweaty.

It's hard to deny whatever snitker did with the team the 2nd half of the year but I'm still not really sold on the hire. It feels like the Mike Singletary hire a few years back. I think they jumped the gun. Personally, I think they should've looked around more and interviewed more people. I would've even hired Bud Black myself over Snitker but I know the players all wanted Snitker too. Oh well, I guess it's done now. Hope it works out.
We got Dickey!
Teheran
Folty
Bartolo
Dickey
Garcia
Teheran
Folty
Bartolo
Dickey
Garcia

Barring a injury, I'd say that'll be the 5. I love the quote John C made about the young pitchers. If they don't like it or feel slighted, get better! Pitch better! That's awesome.
Crappy game by the bullpen today. At least Teheran pitched good today. That's about the only positive from today's game.

Share 49ersWebzone