LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

2016 March Madness Thread!!!

The UConn-Cinncinati 4 overtime thriller was one for the ages. Sometimes a game like that catapults a team through to the Sweet 16. When UConn won it's last National Champioship, (I'm not saying they'll even come close this year), they won 5 straight games in 5 days to win the Big East Championship prior to March Maddness.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
The UConn-Cinncinati 4 overtime thriller was one for the ages. Sometimes a game like that catapults a team through to the Sweet 16. When UConn won it's last National Champioship, (I'm not saying they'll even come close this year), they won 5 straight games in 5 days to win the Big East Championship prior to March Maddness.

Agreed, UConn's last big run and Syracuse's run through the Big East tourney awhile ago were exactly what I thought of too.
  • Jiks
f**king s**t Utes...
Originally posted by Jiks:
f**king s**t Utes...

wtf happened?
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
f**king s**t Utes...

wtf happened?

We just can't beat Oregon. They have had our number pretty much since joining the Pac.
f**king s**t Utes...

wtf happened?

We just can't beat Oregon. They have had our number pretty much since joining the Pac.
Out of all the teams.. I hate Oregon.
  • Jiks
f**king s**t Utes...

wtf happened?

My thoughts exactly... It was nice to crush them in football last season though.
f**king s**t Utes...

wtf happened?

My thoughts exactly... It was nice to crush them in football last season though.

True dat!
Don't see them listed in there, but my local team CSU Bakersfield (college I went to.... For a year) are making their first ever appearance in the tourney after last second buzzer beater over New Mexico.

Used to be a perennial D2 power house moved up to D1 just under a decade ago.

Thought it was pretty neat.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Don't see them listed in there, but my local team CSU Bakersfield (college I went to.... For a year) are making their first ever appearance in the tourney after last second buzzer beater over New Mexico.

Used to be a perennial D2 power house moved up to D1 just under a decade ago.

Thought it was pretty neat.
Nice!

Jiks
Oregon #1 seed lol.
  • Jiks
Whoops editing thread
[ Edited by Jiks on Mar 13, 2016 at 7:01 PM ]
I'm taking Michigan State over Kansas in the finals
Share 49ersWebzone