LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 281 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne going to jail.

Originally posted by JoNeo:
French Rugby is a good earner for players
But it isn't about the money( it's the journey that is important ) I remember hearing

Tell him he's dreaming.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Originally posted by JoNeo:
French Rugby is a good earner for players
But it isn't about the money( it's the journey that is important ) I remember hearing

Tell him he's dreaming.

Jousting sticks!
Rumoured through local Sydney radio station 2MMM that He signed a two year deal with the Gold Coast Titans.

Could also still play Rugger with Toulon this year but that is still speculation.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/jarryd-hayne-signs-with-gold-coast-titans-snubbing-parramatta-eels-for-nrl-comeback-in-bombshell/news-story/ba1a661c1788e016d28f28103e984f70

Its more then a rumour now.

Hayne is a QLDer, just like you.

Are you going to be a QLD Fanboy now? lol
Originally posted by Goatie:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/jarryd-hayne-signs-with-gold-coast-titans-snubbing-parramatta-eels-for-nrl-comeback-in-bombshell/news-story/ba1a661c1788e016d28f28103e984f70

Double LOL.

I remember when the afl brought Ablett to the Gold Coast just to create a fan base. That hasn't worked out too well. The Titans are doing fine without Hayne.

Hes still a New South Welshman G even if playing for the titans, oh well, at least he finally knows where his black arse belongs and thats with rugby league, good luck to the c**t, but will be watching my team swamp his ass when they meet.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
What could've been....what could've been...
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 4x4niner:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
What could've been....what could've been...

This?

And that....

He's now gonna be the highest paid NRL player...UNBELIEVEABLE.
Been out of the game for two seasons...HOW!
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
They are thinking of playing Hayne this weekend against the Warriors if he is medically fit etc.

Hayne also say he waited for an offer from Parramatta but it never came. He says he wanted to stay there but no one on the board was doing anything.

He is what else he had to say:

Hayne: "I waited as long as I could and for me the opportunity came up to play up here and be with a strong club not only on the field but off the field was a key indicator.

"I never thought I would joing another club. Not in my wildest dreams did I think I would be up here on the Gold Coast.

"Everything happens for a reason. I always wanted to go back to Parra. I was waiting and waiting. It's kind of tough because there's no one there at the moment to do all the stuff.

"I had to make a decision and it's torn me apart. It was tough emotionally but deep down it's the right one."

The pressure will certainly be on Hayne now. If does not measure up he will have nowhere else to go. 2 years out of the game I would imagine wont make him the sharpest one on the field.
They are thinking of playing Hayne this weekend against the Warriors if he is medically fit etc.

Hayne also say he waited for an offer from Parramatta but it never came. He says he wanted to stay there but no one on the board was doing anything.

He is what else he had to say:

Hayne: "I waited as long as I could and for me the opportunity came up to play up here and be with a strong club not only on the field but off the field was a key indicator.

"I never thought I would joing another club. Not in my wildest dreams did I think I would be up here on the Gold Coast.

"Everything happens for a reason. I always wanted to go back to Parra. I was waiting and waiting. It's kind of tough because there's no one there at the moment to do all the stuff.

"I had to make a decision and it's torn me apart. It was tough emotionally but deep down it's the right one."

The pressure will certainly be on Hayne now. If does not measure up he will have nowhere else to go. 2 years out of the game I would imagine wont make him the sharpest one on the field.

Deep down it was the $$$$$$$$$$$.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/parramatta-eels/jarryd-haynes-gold-coast-titans-deal-why-parramatta-eels-fans-should-be-filthy-20160803-gqju9p.html

Maybe but his PR saying he was open to Parramatta but no offer came appears a littler better then his lame excuse for leaving the 49ers.

The NRL certainly want him back and are willing to pay his price. We shall see if he is worth it soon enough.

I am worried about you though Rabbits with the Titans being your closest team and you being sucked up by all the hype that will follow and becoming a fanboy and start buying his Titan's jerseys for the office and tin lids
Share 49ersWebzone