There are 209 users in the forums

Jarryd Hayne going to jail.

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zealot:
Don't worry guys, I reckon he's a bit of a flaky bugger too. That meme was a joke about Hayne quitting, not a shot at you guys. In hindsight, the pic of him tearing up when he first announced his NFL tilt might've worked better, haha.

Suncoaster got banned for less then that lol. I think it was because he went off his trolley and started bagging the niners. Big mistake on this forum. But Hayne is an ex niner, sort of
Originally posted by Goatie:
Suncoaster got banned for less then that lol. I think it was because he went off his trolley and started bagging the niners. Big mistake on this forum. But Hayne is an ex niner, sort of

Hayne is just as much a niner as that 2015 coaching staff.

.....and they brought back gas cans.
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

Yup, he gawn.

And I didn't know suncoast49er got the chop.
Originally posted by Zealot:

Yup, he gawn.

And I didn't know suncoast49er got the chop.
i wonder what his alter ego would be, when he returns.
Ben Simmons no1 in draft,Australia wins again

Jerry Haynes/Ben Simmons > Slothmerica
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Ben Simmons no1 in draft,Australia wins again

Jerry Haynes/Ben Simmons > Slothmerica

Da f**k? I had no idea he was from the A mate
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Yah he is an Aussiwe bruh,he speaks with a slight American accent now because he has been over there for a while.
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for 4x4niner.
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:

Yah he is an Aussiwe bruh,he speaks with a slight American accent now because he has been over there for a while.
borrrrnnn in Melbourrrrrne Ashtrayyyliiiah!
Hayne now creating drama for old team mate Semi Radradra. They are trying to get together a Fijian quitters club. what a bloody circus.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Hayne now creating drama for old team mate Semi Radradra. They are trying to get together a Fijian quitters club. what a bloody circus.

Was said that Hayne was on same flight as Semi
Also Bennett is trying to make Semi a Bronco 2018

And apparently hayne has hip injury.
The alleged assault on mrs radradradradra, miss ting was pregnant at the time when she got kicked in the stomach, and another time got punched lightly in the face. Well of course that happens when youre doing practice drop kicks with your unborn son and practicing shadow boxing with partner.
Fiji, rugby union, rugby league, media circus, money, island time, island culture, religion, blah blah blah blah.

Who let this happen and even pushed one to be an ambassador in the NFL?
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Don't get me wrong Domestic Violence is a horrible thing, particularly if it is against a pregnant woman. However, she has made a complaint a long time after the event especially for an AVO. One has to ask if she is so scared why didn't she complain at the time it happened or soon after? In my job you see just about all women complain when it happens and then have second thoughts and don't want to proceed. It just about never happens the other way around. It makes me sceptical about this woman's complaint. I wonder if it coincides with her filing family law proceedings over child custody and financial matters?
Whatchyoutalkinboutwillis?
Share 49ersWebzone