LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 392 users in the forums

What do you think/feel about the college signing day?

What do you think/feel about the college signing day?

I can't stand these HS kids acting like f**king idiots when they are choosing their college.

Pick a school and shut the f**k up. You most likely won't go to the NFL, and you'll probably waste a chance at receiving a good education and end up flipping burgers at McDonalds.
It gets more shameless every year. I'd rather watch the Scripps National Spelling Bee. At least the majority of those kids will go on & achieve something in life.
[ Edited by SportOvaFilmTV on Feb 4, 2016 at 10:40 AM ]
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Honestly, outside of the Snoop Dog issue with Jack, this was a mild one.
Originally posted by InsertNameHere:
I can't stand these HS kids acting like f**king idiots when they are choosing their college.

Pick a school and shut the f**k up. You most likely won't go to the NFL, and you'll probably waste a chance at receiving a good education and end up flipping burgers at McDonalds.

ya, you tell that 17 year old! good for you!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
lol @ being jealous of 17-18 year old kids gettin' publicity.
Chip Kelly said the difference between college football and pro football is that in college football, you can win 10 games in February. And he was talking about signing day.

So yeah, it's a huge deal. And what the hell else is there to look at in sports in February except for one Sunday?
Originally posted by reno9er:
Chip Kelly said the difference between college football and pro football is that in college football, you can win 10 games in February. And he was talking about signing day.

So yeah, it's a huge deal. And what the hell else is there to look at in sports in February except for one Sunday?

Orlando Magic games
  • jrg
  • Veteran
don't curr
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by reno9er:

Orlando Magic games

See what I said about boredom in another thread.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Orlando Magic games

Share 49ersWebzone