There are 176 users in the forums

The Official San Antonio Spurs 2016-2017!!!

Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Love the way Duncan went out, no me-me-me farewell tour...just walked away with same class and humility he's always been shown.

Exactly agree. He's never been the type to want father fame and glory. He just wanted to play basketball and win. It's definitely a very Tim Duncan way to retire. Quiet and effective.
Update this b
Lol these guys just don't miss a beat
Kawhiiiiiiiii
Hope kawhi keeps it up all year. Getting close to his final form. Feels like he gets better every season
Spurs have gotten better in terms of talent. I'll update the title of this thread tomorrow.
Roster Updated for 2016-2017. Looks like we didn't want to stay very deep at the big positions but deeper than last year in the back court.
Djanksta, with our Achilles heal (OKC) no longer strong, what do you think of our chances to make it to the Finals? Dubs are still solid but they were a very good defensive team last year until they ran into the one guy in the league who can't be defended if he doesn't allow for it. Think they are going to have some major defensive issues this year which will make them press harder on offense and get out of rhythm.

I'm liking the Spurs chances.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Djanksta, with our Achilles heal (OKC) no longer strong, what do you think of our chances to make it to the Finals? Dubs are still solid but they were a very good defensive team last year until they ran into the one guy in the league who can't be defended if he doesn't allow for it. Think they are going to have some major defensive issues this year which will make them press harder on offense and get out of rhythm.

I'm liking the Spurs chances.

It's a long season so we shall see. But Durante leaving the Spurs might take okc out as a major threat. One less team to take out the Spurs. If kawhi can have a mvp type year we have a good shot. If the dubs defense doesn't come around eventually we will have a good shot. Let's see though. Got the Kings tonight
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I miss Dedmon

Originally posted by jrg:
I miss Dedmon

He had a nice game for us in Sac and played good defense against the warriors.
Dedmon and lee looking like some good additions. Hope to see Simmons get more minutes. Want to see him take it to the next level.
Close game. GSG
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Dedmon and lee looking like some good additions. Hope to see Simmons get more minutes. Want to see him take it to the next level.

Dedmon and Simmons definitely. I'm not sold on Lee. I just don't see the decisiveness in him yet.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Share 49ersWebzone