LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 265 users in the forums

The Official San Antonio Spurs 2016-2017!!!

• MuggD
  • Veteran
lol wtf that's comedy.
What's funny is he got a technical for that stare down.

A f**king technical for a stare down....WTF?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Well yeah man you can get a tech for that. Hovering and intimidating a dude.

You probably aren't used to it but I'm used to Demarcus Cousins getting a lot of weird technicals.
Soon

VS

[ Edited by Joecool on Jan 22, 2016 at 12:46 PM ]
Dammit! Travelling for work and the hotel I'm staying at doesn't know if they have the NBA Network. Gonna have to check in and take over the remote. In MIN so the bar should be empty at 9pm
[ Edited by Joecool on Jan 25, 2016 at 5:48 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
Dammit! Travelling for work and the hotel I'm staying at doesn't know if they have the NBA Network. Gonna have to check in and take over the remote. In MIN so the bar should be empty at 9pm

You didn't miss anything worth seeing at all.
I feel ya both. All wins mean nothing unless we can beat the best.

Aldridge better not leave his balls with his b***hes next time we play. Green is a bad dude. s**t man, props to Green. He's one of my new favorite players. Dude is bad f**ken ass.
[ Edited by Joecool on Jan 27, 2016 at 9:38 PM ]

Spurs need to beat the better teams. As of now, their point margin is fake.
manu
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
manu

Yeah. Not a key element in the regular season but we REALLY need his leadership and ability to change the flow of a game in the playoffs. Hope he can get back and into shape before the playoffs start.

Damn, he's not gonna have any balls?
Leonard with a deadly block on Wade. Of course, Wade gets up hurt.
Man, I just don't think the Spurs can beat the top 4 teams in the West. Not sure if it was a good idea to go back to slow ball and defense when teams are scoring a high number of points off of the 3 ball.

This team is a 7-game series team rather than 1 game.
Share 49ersWebzone