There are 279 users in the forums

Thank you Harbaugh

Thank you Harbaugh for never winning a Super Bowl,,, thank you for finishing 8-8 your final season,,, I know it wasn't your fault. As far as the SF writers and the want to GM fans are concern ,,,,,you could do no wrong. The Wolverines also did not finish in the college bowl championship. I know it was just your first year.

Thank you Harbaugh,,, for exposing our writers and media,,, they knew the 49er's were not going to the Super Bowl or playoffs,, yet instead of acknowledging this team future potential,,, they chose to focus on how great a coach you are and that this season was lost; when you decided to step down.

Win games for what,,, what are will this prove,,, for once the 49er's have a chance to finish at the top of the draft. Are we so far up Harbaugh butt,,, we can't give up one season for a bright future. Draft picks and free agents. Fans should be excited about this. But, it would overshadow the great Harbaugh none Super Bowl accomplishments.

As far as I'm concern, things couldn't be better for next year. Its not Harbaugh fault you can't get over him,,, I'm looking forward,, the rest,,,Keep crying for Harbaugh.
Um? What?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
this is just f**king stupid
Jed York... is that you??!!! Jed is in the webzone everybody!
lol
What the f**k is your point,,,
Yeah thanks Harbaugh for putting the 49ers back on the NFL map. Thanks for all those playoff games and prime time games that this franchise won't get to see for another 10 years under this ownership and front office.
Originally posted by 49ersgohard:
Thank you Harbaugh for never winning a Super Bowl,,, thank you for finishing 8-8 your final season,,, I know it wasn't your fault. As far as the SF writers and the want to GM fans are concern ,,,,,you could do no wrong. The Wolverines also did not finish in the college bowl championship. I know it was just your first year.

Thank you Harbaugh,,, for exposing our writers and media,,, they knew the 49er's were not going to the Super Bowl or playoffs,, yet instead of acknowledging this team future potential,,, they chose to focus on how great a coach you are and that this season was lost; when you decided to step down.

Win games for what,,, what are will this prove,,, for once the 49er's have a chance to finish at the top of the draft. Are we so far up Harbaugh butt,,, we can't give up one season for a bright future. Draft picks and free agents. Fans should be excited about this. But, it would overshadow the great Harbaugh none Super Bowl accomplishments.

As far as I'm concern, things couldn't be better for next year. Its not Harbaugh fault you can't get over him,,, I'm looking forward,, the rest,,,Keep crying for Harbaugh.

What makes you believe the future will be bright after this one poor season? Is it the stout defense? The promising o-line? The franchise QB they have to build around or maybe all those teachers on the coaching staff?
  • lazy
  • Veteran
I miss Bill Walsh.......

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners816:
I miss Bill Walsh.......

i miss monte clark
6 posts and you feel the need to create a thread and type that gibberish?
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by Niners816:
I miss Bill Walsh.......

i miss monte clark

You give me Walsh's Holmgren's or Shanny's WCO with Seifert's Defense and I'll always be happy......
[ Edited by Niners816 on Dec 21, 2015 at 9:25 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersgohard:

Winning football must be scary for you........but no worries we're back to losing . you must feel warm and cozy
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
merge this thread with the Harbaugh Michigan thread
[ Edited by boast on Dec 21, 2015 at 9:26 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone