LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

Fan asks John York: When are you getting Harbaugh back?

• Kense
  • Veteran
No wedding ring she's fair game.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Sorry fellas I'm already married to her, she's neither of yalls.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
You know someone will ask, "Pics or it didn't happen" so, I'll do everyone the favor and ask "Pics or didn't happen", lol jk, if you seriously are married to her, NICE,

Was he walking around wearing a vest to help hold in his gut while constantly peering at people with his monocle?
Originally posted by 99problems:
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:
Originally posted by Baalkethegreat:
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
Originally posted by Baalkethegreat:
Originally posted by cNiner:

Who are these amazingly hot chicks?? Plus they are telling the yorks to F off! Hot!!!

Dibs on the Blonde! called it! GOTEEEM!
She is mine!!

Sorry fellas I'm already married to her, she's neither of yalls.

You know someone will ask, "Pics or it didn't happen" so, I'll do everyone the favor and ask "Pics or didn't happen", lol jk, if you seriously are married to her, NICE,

Yup the HUGE stone on her ring finger gives it away

Nope, she ain't married, found her on facebook, she is single, and ready for a rock on that Finger, .

Gonna go get it now, sorry fellas.
Lol f**king pins.

What a dingus.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lol f**king pins.

What a dingus.
Pretty lame. So low budget.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I have met him several times before road games and got the pins for the last 8 years or so. It is the same exact pin every time, seems like a tie pin. He has a lackey that follows him carrying the bag of pins.
Theres no benefit bringing back harbs and his read option grind the d to a pulp genius.
I will say even during the dark years of John leading the team he always went around and talked to fans at the away games. He never shied away from meeting fans I can not say the same thing about Jed. I have always respected Dr. York for that much even though he had no clue about running the team.
In this day and age of all the PC b******t, it's good to see people getting behind some good old fashion harassment and bullying.

Originally posted by tonysmith11:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

I have met him several times before road games and got the pins for the last 8 years or so. It is the same exact pin every time, seems like a tie pin. He has a lackey that follows him carrying the bag of pins.
He gave me a couple of field passes at St. Louis a few years back and Pins which I put on the bill of different niner caps and he doesn't have to go visit any of us or give us s**t but he does.
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by tonysmith11:
I was at the game in Cleveland yesterday sitting in the front row on the 49ers sideline around the 20. John York was doing his normal walk around and handing out the 49ers pins when a fan asked him when he was bringing Harbaugh back. York said pretty emphatically "We don't want him back", the fan replied "We do!". It seemed like York was quite frustrated at the question and quickly moved on.

Also Baalke and Jed were on the field during warmups but kept quite a lot of distance between themselves and the fans.

How much was he charging for the pins?
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lol f**king pins.

What a dingus.

He's been doing it for years. He walks around the stadium looking stupid and hands out those cheap sh**y pins.
  • kem99
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PowderdToastMn:
This is also why I don't think Jed is running the show. He's just the face so that John York doesn't have to be. Either way, I have no faith in these clowns.

I said this in the game day thread, but I'll say it again. This team has become like having a child who was once an honor student, come down w an addiction problem.

The ownership has taken a proud franchise and turned them to a laughing stock. It's just disappointing that there's no end in sight.

Well, actually, it's like having an honors student that then fell into addiction for a number of years, made bad choices in who to try rehab with (Nolan, Singletary) and then got clean and started to succeed again under tough love (Harbaugh), but then got comfortable and believe he/she had all the answers and started using again while surrounding himself/herself with enablers (Tomsula).
It's an irrelevant question...Harbaugh's never coming back. If you look at his entire coaching experience, he hasn't stayed anywhere for more than 4 years. If you look at his 2014 season, he struggled to finish 8-8. That's with a roster most NFL teams would die for...that's with a multi-million dollar coaching staff. It's time to move on...Tomsula may or may not be a good head coach. It's totally unfair to compare him to Harbaugh...give him a similar roster then we might have an equitable argument about who should lead the team. It's also unlikely the Yorks are going to sell the team...like it or not, they're the owners. It's really about the authoriity they've truly given Jed and Baalke to run the team. Just look at the roster now as opposed to a year ago...it's night and day. Retirements, planned and unplanned, FA, and injuries have depleted this team. Continued regression of Kap has also been a key factor. It's pointless to rant about the Yorks...they likely not going anywhere. Put your energy into revamping the team for 2016. What moves should Baalke make? The first IMHO is to continue to stockpile draft picks. With the team likely picking in the top 10, Baalke can really get a bumper crop of picks. Trade Kap while he can still bring a decent pick. Re-sign Gabbert to a salary worthy of a starting QB. Re-sign Boone...he's the best OL we have now. Staley's showing signs of wear...AD's retired, and there's no guarantee he'll play in 2016. Invest heavily in the OL...OT first, then OG/C. Draft at least one bonafide stud DL. We have no stars there any more. Sign a vet FA who can help lead the youngsters. Invest in RB's...they need more than Hyde. Bush likely won't be back. Keep Draughn. Acquire more WR's who can catch the ball, break tackles and when they get behind the defense, take it to the house. Acquire a vet TE...again, to lead the youngsters. Get some pass rushers...draft a stud ILB. All of these are team needs...and things we fans can talk about that are positive. Why dwell on the negative? It gets you nowhere.
Share 49ersWebzone