There are 257 users in the forums

Liverpool Reds FC

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Janitor:
Probably not a lot of Liverpool fans here, but you can find the rest of the futbol fans in this thread....

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/182828-the-soccer-thread-15-16/

This.

...and thanks for Suarez. FCB!!!

Ah you converted to FC Bayern eh?

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Hey..

I am thinking of starting a Liverpool blog.. (just as a hobby as I am a huge fan and would like to connect with other fans especially in the US) so wanted to see if anyone else would be interested. Hoping to have 3--4 people who can contribute with articles or even short opinion posts etc.

Post here or just message me if interested... It will start as nothing fancy.. just a wp blog probably and we will see where it goes from there. Honestly the main goal is just doing it for fun so let me know if there are any LFC fans out there who would want to join.
Not that I got a huge response last time but wanted to update this and see if anyone would be interested. Since that post a few years ago, we have developed the site and now have a podcast and everything Americanscouser.com is the site. Would love to get some feedback as well.. still in beginning stages but growing up fast especially with the current success of the team
Originally posted by TURKISHSTALLION:
Not that I got a huge response last time but wanted to update this and see if anyone would be interested. Since that post a few years ago, we have developed the site and now have a podcast and everything Americanscouser.com is the site. Would love to get some feedback as well.. still in beginning stages but growing up fast especially with the current success of the team

Good stuff
[ Edited by TheGore49er on Jan 15, 2020 at 9:42 AM ]
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Good stuff

Thanks bud. Struggling to find consistent contributors and people helping to get the word out. Not that it has the same potential as this site in terms of followers, but wonder if any of the admins have been around for a long time to give some pointers
  • Veteran
Not a Liverpool fan, but a huge Futbol fan here. As for the reds, they are unstoppable this year.
Originally posted by TURKISHSTALLION:
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Good stuff

Thanks bud. Struggling to find consistent contributors and people helping to get the word out. Not that it has the same potential as this site in terms of followers, but wonder if any of the admins have been around for a long time to give some pointers

Like you said, this might be the wrong site for that. Look around for some soccer forums and you might have better luck there
Man City fan here, but big credit to Liverpool for their form. They are going to smash every record city had in their 100 point season. They look like they are having so much fun while doing it, and mostly doing it with class.

• dmax
  • Veteran
Go liverpool.
Hell freaking yeah!!!
Share 49ersWebzone