LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 153 users in the forums

Liverpool Reds FC

Just seeing if there are any Liverpool fans out here,
Started this season off looking like a possible "rebuild" year, did what the niners should do and wound up with a great head coach.

Jurgen Klopp!
Anyone who follows soccer should know about Klopp.

Go Reds!
Yea been a red all my life. Klopp is god haha

Still a long way to go

Ynwa
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Probably not a lot of Liverpool fans here, but you can find the rest of the futbol fans in this thread....

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/other-sports/182828-the-soccer-thread-15-16/
Things are looking better already even if it is with a bit of luck... It feels like Benteke does not fit this style of offense and aside from Coutinho, there is noone that can create opportunities. Great to see Henderson back. Hoping his passing will create more offense. Will be interesting to see who he replaces and see if Sturridge replaces Benteke
[ Edited by TURKISHSTALLION on Nov 30, 2015 at 8:58 AM ]
Originally posted by TURKISHSTALLION:
Things are looking better already even if it is with a bit of luck... It feels like Benteke does not fit this style of offense and aside from Coutinho, there is noone that can create opportunities. Great to see Henderson back. Hoping his passing will create more offense. Will be interesting to see who he replaces and see if Sturridge replaces Benteke

This was my thinking as well, I wasn't a fan of our off season transfers (except Clyne of course)
But I do like what I have seen lately out of Ibe, for some Ibe under Rogers is night and day difference to Ibe under Klopp

I don't know, I think Firminho, Lallana, Henderson, and Ibe all do a great job at getting the offense going. From what I have been reading it seems like Klopp may target some old Dortmund players of his. If he does I wouldn't be upset to see us chase Hummels or Reus,
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Hummels or Reus would be a huge addition if Klopp can swing it. Just hope Reus can stay healthy.
Originally posted by Quest4six:

This was my thinking as well, I wasn't a fan of our off season transfers (except Clyne of course)
But I do like what I have seen lately out of Ibe, for some Ibe under Rogers is night and day difference to Ibe under Klopp

I don't know, I think Firminho, Lallana, Henderson, and Ibe all do a great job at getting the offense going. From what I have been reading it seems like Klopp may target some old Dortmund players of his. If he does I wouldn't be upset to see us chase Hummels or Reus,

The old Dortmund player thing is mostly wishful thinking I think unless we finish in the top 4 and go to the Champions League. Hummels would be good.. or Gundogan. Reus can barely stay healthy so not sure how long he will last in EPL.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Probably not a lot of Liverpool fans here, but you can find the rest of the futbol fans in this thread....

This.

...and thanks for Suarez. FCB!!!
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Janitor:

This.

...and thanks for Suarez. FCB!!!

Ah you converted to FC Bayern eh?
Just further proof of the existence of Klopp Magic

6-1 win over South, GG boys

Looking better everyday. We just have to get in the top 4 in the EPL this year. This team still has a lot of holes but very promising young talent who can give them the depth needed

/threat
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

/threat

Looking better everyday. We just have to get in the top 4 in the EPL this year. This team still has a lot of holes but very promising young talent who can give them the depth needed

Great display after the first 10 minutes. Travelling kop was fantastic didnt stop singing all night.

Great to see studge back so much class and the interplay in midfield for some of the goals was just brilliant.

Shame kloppo wasnt bought in in the summer wed be 10 clear at the top of the table

//

My brother was at this game and he is a huge Manchester United fan. Even he was moved by the half time singing of YNWA. He said it was just an out of body experience being in the middle of it
Share 49ersWebzone