Where are the Polynesian Runners?

Originally posted by FAS33:
Malo uce. Au mai oe. Labisi o te 49ers

Hey fas where you get that lingo from?!? Polynesian dictionary? heh heh
  • FAS33
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dilligaf:
Hey fas where you get that lingo from?!? Polynesian dictionary? heh heh

Yep, the one instilled into me by birth. So you're right in that aspect. doesn't hurt when your Grandma's Samoan too.
Polynesians or many nesians have a low body set conformity, because they live on confined land masses, or small areas of land their endurance in running is questionable, but the short lengthed land areas gives them that explosiveness of speed. Its a mystery why they dont produce world champion sprinters? Could it be their lifestyle, their mentality? other factors that affects their attitude to the sport of sprinting. Their upper body is built to withstand pressures of high integrity, but there is a thought process that is lacking, would you call it island laziness? obtuse in mind thought, alright I'll say it...simple mindedness, not that they are dumb just....remind me of the hillbillys but island hillbillys, but without the brother sister thing, happy, go lucky people until u make them mad
[ Edited by dilligaf on Nov 6, 2015 at 12:45 AM ]
  • FAS33
  • Veteran
Kiwis are dumb in general. Then again everyone knew that.
Oh fas dont be hurting i gots hillbilly island in me as well heh heh
And if you keep it to yourself...ill let you in on a little secret.....out of all the pacific islands....none are as succesful than the sa's, I wont say samoans because the other islands would be jealous..
[ Edited by dilligaf on Nov 6, 2015 at 3:05 AM ]
  • FAS33
  • Veteran
Only kidding around bro. dad's got kiwi but raised in good ol Aussie land.
So are u a fence jumper when aussie kiwi or sa lose?
  • FAS33
  • Veteran
Aus all the way g.
Did you also know that when germany ruled samoa the western part, because the americans took the eastern part (pago pago) the nazis delved into testing the locals superior abilities, athletism etc. So they used the sa dna to combine with the germanic dna. Thats why the germans think theyre so strong.
That nazi hand salute where the left arm is stretched out at a 50 degree angle and the palm face down fingers and thumb together? Thats from the samoan sa sa, meaning greetings we love you to come and visit us.
When they say seig heil, its real sa meaning is sigi talofa (sing out loud HULLO!!)
And when they say aufweidherseine it actually means ufa oe teine, malosi in translation meaning f**k you girl, malosi meaning strong (strong as in beautiful, sexy) f**k you girl youre hot!
The octoberfest is actually a samoan pagan ritual the Oki-mai-lava, cant really go into the sacred details as its forbidden, but I can tell you one thing is theres lots of drinking and lots of sex but just make sure they are not fa'a fa fi'nes.
The germanic people whom are descendant from the vikings (original samoan sailors called vai'i ainga or vi'i ainga) come from the savai'i island, centuries ago savai'i - vi'i - viking isle, ainga- family meaning the viking family.

The vi'i canoes (viking longboats) originally were made from the coconut and banyan trees, when the vi'i arrived in nth germany (historians blunder this) guided by the star formations. In reality the vi'i got so drunk and blinded by ava (kava) they did not see the southern storm brewing. Hur'can'e pacifika (see storm appendage j38h, natural storm burdens 1675 to 1871) was the most powerful cyclone of all cyclones,.

Because of the differentiating tensions of the coconut and banyan limbs, the original viking longboat survived protecting the ainga not just that but the criss crossing contortion of the two woods formed a bouyancy far superior than any ship or vessel of any size and technological designs of today.
The Pasifika tsunami largest in world history, lifted the viking boat up onto the highest wave and dumped the boat right on top of (historical site of hitlers future birth place)

We believe hitler was a direct descendant of chief bogaua-ufa'gefe' leader of the vi'i ainga the first viking. Bogaua had a mentality state of extreme emotion, he was also samoas first and only dwarf chief.

Now these vi'i longboats. They consisted of 150 crew ainga. 80 were male, 60 female and 10 children 5 male 5 female. This was to facilitate a balance of survival if some unfortunate fate should happen.

A vi'i (viking) voyage consists of 8-15 longboats when travelling enmass. But chief bogaua-ufa'gefe only took a minimum of six vi'i's. These six vessels landed in seven seperate locations. Germany, switzerland, norway, france, finland, ireland and turkhmanistan.

The aforementioned seventh was due to bogaua's other wife who did not want to stay behind in samoa, so she gathered all the young men, got hold of a longboat and chased after bogaua, and then the tsunami wave took them. Turkhmanistan today has a high ratio of men approximately 149 to 1.

King boga'ua died a year later, the first funerary send off by placing the corpse in the longboat and having a bbq onboard with ceremonial drinks. A decade later, customary changes occurred, no more bbq's, they had run out of meat, someone got pissed on ava (kava) and decided to do the ancient ways and began to carve up the corpse for a bbq, when the funarary ainga found out, there was bloodshed.

Upon this event did many vi'i go their seperate ways, and over the centuries living in a cold climate, their skin began to change from a dark brown to light to olive and then pure white with freckles, historically this is what the cold gene is and the warm gene and the hot gene.

Genetically every human has a cold gene a warm gene and a hot gene.

Cold gene, activates when under low temperatures -0 cel. White skin, brown to green to blue eyes. Hair black to brown to sandy to blonde or black to red/ginger.

Warm gene, activates when at 28c-35c. Olive to light brown (golden) to brown to dark brown skin. Hair sandy/golden to light brown to brown to dark brown to black.

Hot gene, activates when at 38c-45cel. Temp. Dark golden brown to dark brown to black to blue black skin. Hair golden to brown to black. Texture curly to fuzzy.

Sometimes temperature and the three genes can cause a natural blunder. That is when an exotic is born. These exotics can have all three of the temperature genes. Exotics are mainly seen in modeling, movies, tennis grandfinals and next to millionaires and politicians.
[ Edited by dilligaf on Nov 6, 2015 at 6:45 AM ]

• FAS33
  • Veteran
Good info diligaf. Hitler also had 3 bolos.
Originally posted by FAS33:
Good info diligaf. Hitler also had 3 bolos.

Three green bolos hanging on DA FALE UILA.....
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

WHO DAT
Share 49ersWebzone