There are 210 users in the forums

Marble thread

Originally posted by Zealot:
Originally posted by Strine49:
Originally posted by growlzee:
Originally posted by Strine49:
Hallowe'en just doesn't work in Australia. It's only 'celebrated' by a few (which is good BTW). Usually it's just the local fat kids bumming around trying to skive a treat. Like they need it. They don't think much of it when all you offer is a celery stick. They should play marbles and lose some weight. At least do some exercise.

Not around here mate.. Really starting to take off.. Tonight every second house had a cut out pumpkin and a million kids and their parents walking around town dressed as ghouls and zombies knocking on doors.. Since like 10pm people have been letting off fire crackers and fireworks in my street..

Interesting. So that's in QLD? I'm in regional NSW. There'd be 1 in 20 houses maybe even less. Doesn't get much of a run here even though the chain stores push it. I just pull the batteries out of the door bell so no real harm done.

There wasn't a lot of activity around my place last night on the Goldy. A couple of knocks but I just ignore em, I've never been into Halloween. My old man always said it was a yank thing haha!

Yeah my folks always said the same too. We're almost a state of the U.S. but there's something's we don't have to adopt.

Anyway now Hayne has been given the DCM I'll take my marbles and go home

[ Edited by TonyStarks on Nov 1, 2015 at 10:26 AM ]
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Ooh, nice. Are they all yours?
Originally posted by Zealot:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Ooh, nice. Are they all yours?

Nah man. This thread was in the parking lot above the "Marvel Thread."

I just played along
Share 49ersWebzone