LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 229 users in the forums

2015-16 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Time for Mitch Cupcake to go his drafts haven't developed for s**t.
Originally posted by susweel:
Time for Mitch Cupcake to go his drafts haven't developed for s**t.

Phil is my father.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Lake show still havent booked a workout with Simmons

Last I saw he hasn't booked a workout with anybody.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Lake show still havent booked a workout with Simmons

Last I saw he hasn't booked a workout with anybody.

And he won't. He knows he's going #1, no reason to risk an injury through a workout.
i'm on the Dragan Bender bandwagon now, with a name like that, the dude is gonna be a beast (no pun intended).
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Jun 9, 2016 at 2:03 PM ]
What position do the lakers need more right now? I didn't get to see any of their games this season. How are the recent top picks playing?
Originally posted by PacTiger:
What position do the lakers need more right now? I didn't get to see any of their games this season. How are the recent top picks playing?

SG/SF/C.

Randle still has a problem with finishing around the basket. Russel struggled early, but had a better 2nd half, and also had the highest scoring game out of any rookie (39 pts).
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

SG/SF/C.

Randle still has a problem with finishing around the basket. Russel struggled early, but had a better 2nd half, and also had the highest scoring game out of any rookie (39 pts).
You don't think clarkson has the SG locked down, or are you thinking about back up/depth?

SG/SF/C.

You don't think clarkson has the SG locked down, or are you thinking about back up/depth?

Is randal soft or just st not athletic enough? I had hopes for that kid.

Now I'm really curious who they will draft.

SG/SF/C.

Is randal soft or just st not athletic enough? I had hopes for that kid.

Now I'm really curious who they will draft.

He's a bull in a china shop. He has shown to have skill and touch, but most of the time he's just barreling down the lane at the goal. He needs to be more consistent on the offensive end. He did average a double double last season, though. That's not bad for (basically) his first season in the league.

The Los Angeles Lakers plan on selecting Brandon Ingram with the second overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft, barring a last minute blockbuster trade.

The Lakers spent three hours huddled with new head coach Luke Walton on Tuesday night before signaling to multiple league sources that Ingram would be their choice if Ben Simmons goes first to the Philadelphia 76ers.

The Lakers believe that Ingram is a great fit for the organization and a potential All-Star player down the road. His shooting and ability to defend multiple positions on the floor fit a huge need for them.

The Lakers are bullish on Ingram and don't want to trade the pick but they would seriously consider doing so if they could get a proven young All-Star now.

Ingram it is then. Only other interesting thing about draft night (besides who we get with our later pick) is whether we make a trade involving our young guns for anything.

SG/SF/C.

Do you see him as a full time starting SG? He's just such a tweener. If he was good defensively at least, he would make up for his lack of size at SG. I see him more as a 6th man, at least for now.
[ Edited by TheHYDE49er on Jun 22, 2016 at 10:18 AM ]

SG/SF/C.

Do you see him as a full time starting SG? He's just such a tweener. If he was good defensively at least, he would make up for his lack of size at SG. I see him more as a 6th man, at least for now.

He's a 6th man on a championship team. Think Barbosa back on those Phoenix Suns teams with Nash, Joe Johnson, Amare, Marion, etc. Not in terms of playing style but in terms of effectiveness and what he brings to the game. I think that could be his floor if he keeps progressing as he has over the last two years.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We sign Lebron yet ?
Two freshly scrubbed, professional looking executives and one homeless guy

Share 49ersWebzone