There are 313 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors 2015-16

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
No individual pic for draymond or HB?

fixed.

nice

love this one though

I understand that other teams prolly not happy with us winning, but they gotta let that s**t go like elsa.
Andrew Bogut joked to KNBR on NBA worldview that Warriors were lucky: "I've actually got my ring fitted for my middle finger."

LOL Got to love Bogut.
Warriors buy land from Salesforce in SF

Still not sure how I feel about this. Less seating, jacking up the price, etc. Sorry Oakland
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Your

Originally posted by YungAce:
Warriors buy land from Salesforce in SF

Still not sure how I feel about this. Less seating, jacking up the price, etc. Sorry Oakland

Easy to see why ownership wants it, I'm sure it'll be an awesome building in a cool location. I do wonder if it'll be as raucous as Oracle, both from the fan and building perspective, i.e. will the higher prices keep out some of the people who are more likely to scream for 2 hours, and Oracle has that low ceiling that when you're up in the 200 section feels like you could jump up and touch it, not an acoustic engineer but I'm sure that helps with the volume.

Personally, can't see myself going to as many games...getting-there-wise Oracle is hard to beat with BART and 880 right there, easy entry/exit from 66th and Hegenberger. And it does suck for Oakland, hopefully between Raiders and A's they can keep at least one. But still a few years before they move, so hopefully Dubs can give Oakland another parade or two as a parting gift.
Klay caught naked in bed with a groupie by his gf?

lol
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

lol

lol what? been out the loop.. is he still with that same chick?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

lol

http://deadspin.com/klay-thompsons-girlfriend-seems-to-have-called-him-out-1736258463
Curry still dropping heat

Originally posted by Garcia:
Your

I think you should boycott this thread in protest of the title.
barnes with a knee sprain

GSW will take his recovery slow, drive his value down

//
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

lol

http://deadspin.com/klay-thompsons-girlfriend-seems-to-have-called-him-out-1736258463

A whole lot of nothing. He needs to be getting busy if he wants to make a run at Wilt's record.
Dang, "spinal fluid leak", that doesn't sound like too much fun...he may not be able to return by start of regular season. Of course while he's out he can still consult with the coaching staff, talk to the players, etc....but he obviously means a lot to this team, so without his day-in day-out presence at practice and on the bench during games, not saying it dooms the season or anything but it's definitely not a good thing.

After a couple of so-so games that were particularly bad on the defensive side, hoping they turn in a much sharper performance tonight....wouldn't bother me at all if someone like let's say Green or Bogut knocks Jane Harden and/or Ty Lawson on their a**.
Share 49ersWebzone