LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 202 users in the forums

Golden State Warriors 2015-16

smh lol.. funny plays on deck

JAVAAAALE MCGEEEE
The best part of McGee's deal is that it is non-guaranteed. If he comes into camp and shows he can be the rim protector they need they sign him for the year. If not, its bye bye.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
The best part of McGee's deal is that it is non-guaranteed. If he comes into camp and shows he can be the rim protector they need they sign him for the year. If not, its bye bye.

I wonder if he's kind of the challenger to Varejao or insurance in case his back continues to be a problem for him or Jones isn't ready yet. I still think we add a wing or two to compete as well.
Never have cared much for McGee...but maybe being around this group will keep him focused, one of those low-risk/high-reward deals for the Warriors.
he will scare pachulia with that stuffs
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/17175570/golden-state-warriors-inviting-javale-mcgee-training-camp
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Never have cared much for McGee...but maybe being around this group will keep him focused, one of those low-risk/high-reward deals for the Warriors.

Strikes me as one of those get hype after a three bench guys TBPH ala mo speights

This team needs that
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Strikes me as one of those get hype after a three bench guys TBPH ala mo speights

This team needs that

Doesn't strike me as that at all. He's a space cadet who doesn't even pay attention when he's on the floor let alone when he's on the bench. You guys should go after Robert Sacre.
Originally posted by eastcoast49ersfan:

This team needs that

Doesn't strike me as that at all. He's a space cadet who doesn't even pay attention when he's on the floor let alone when he's on the bench. You guys should go after Robert Sacre.

There is no smarter organization and front office than the Warriors so I will trust their judgement to bring him in for a look. At this point there is nothing lost at all and if he shows that he is still a "space cadet" I am sure they will just let him go away.

Originally posted by mayo49:
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/17175570/golden-state-warriors-inviting-javale-mcgee-training-camp

that vid had the lulz
Oh helll no!! on Mcgee
draymond snap chatted a picture of his dick to the entire world

wonder if we explore a trade at some point. im sure a lot of young kids have snap chats and follow him
[ Edited by ads_2006 on Jul 31, 2016 at 8:53 AM ]

wonder if we explore a trade at some point. im sure a lot of young kids have snap chats and follow him

He What ?
  • jimrat
  • Veteran

SMH this guy is getting out of control
Share 49ersWebzone