LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 308 users in the forums

The Next NBA Superstar..

Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by FAS33:
Anythony Davis isnt that good.

This guy isn't a superstar. Parker and Wiggins had more potential/hype heading into college. Anthony Davis will be a superstar for the next decade, at a valuable position while at that

While I still don't believe he'll be a superstar, I will say that he has potential to be a five year all star. His game is silky smooth!

Plays a lot like Odom. The guy can't score but he's a great facilitator

This is my third time responding to the same post.... I can't anymore. Guy is the real deal
Kristaps Porzingis ....7 foot 3 , great handle, consistent jumper , still learning at age 20, and plenty of room to improve, the T-Wolves, Lakers and Sixer will regret not taking him in the coming years
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Kristaps Porzingis ....7 foot 3 , great handle, consistent jumper , still learning at age 20, and plenty of room to improve, the T-Wolves, Lakers and Sixer will regret not taking him in the coming years

T-Wolves and Sixers will be fine

Lakers will regret passing on both Okafor and Porzingis
Originally posted by Knowledge:

Russell not looking like a lottery pick at all, he will eventually be a solid player, but right now the Lakers probably wish they would have grabbed Okafor, at least they would have had a low post threat on the floor

Russell not looking like a lottery pick at all, he will eventually be a solid player, but right now the Lakers probably wish they would have grabbed Okafor, at least they would have had a low post threat on the floor

porzingis ROY
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Originally posted by FAS33:
Anythony Davis isnt that good.

lol
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

porzingis ROY

it's looking that way ...looked solid in the loss against Dirk and the Mavs last night , the kid is only going to get better ....Jim Buss is probably kicking himself right now, Porzingis is gonna be a star
Does he know how to shoot a jumper?

I know I'm late to this party, but in what world will the twolves and sixers be fine?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I know I'm late to this party, but in what world will the twolves and sixers be fine?

they will be fine in regards to they got Towns and Okafor instead of Porzingis

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

they will be fine in regards to they got Towns and Okafor instead of Porzingis

Naw, bro. No matter what context you try to put it in, these 2 organization will not be fine. In any manner. And both those players will be gone after their rookie contracts are up. lol
Share 49ersWebzone