LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

2016 NBA Offseason Discussion Thread

so Cavs vs Warriors again in the finals? only other team I see in the west who can challenge in the west, is the Rockets and Spurs.
lol, thank god for Lance Stephenson

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/10/3/9444527/lance-stephenson-los-angeles-clippers-austin-rivers-no-help
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
lol, thank god for Lance Stephenson

http://www.sbnation.com/2015/10/3/9444527/lance-stephenson-los-angeles-clippers-austin-rivers-no-help

thank god? lol wut
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Charlotte Hornets PR ‏@HornetsPR 4m4 minutes ago
Injury Update: @hornets Michael Kidd-Gilchrist suffered a dislocated right shoulder in Sat's preseason game vs ORL.

Charlotte Hornets PR ‏@HornetsPR 2m2 minutes ago
Injury Update (cont.): @hornets MKG was taken to Florida South Hospital for x-rays & evaluation. X-rays taken were negative.

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lazy:
Charlotte Hornets PR ‏@HornetsPR 4m4 minutes ago
Injury Update: @hornets Michael Kidd-Gilchrist suffered a dislocated right shoulder in Sat's preseason game vs ORL.

Charlotte Hornets PR ‏@HornetsPR 2m2 minutes ago
Injury Update (cont.): @hornets MKG was taken to Florida South Hospital for x-rays & evaluation. X-rays taken were negative.

Out indefinitely with torn labrum

Update: Out 6 months
[ Edited by jrg on Oct 5, 2015 at 6:48 PM ]
LOL!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/stephen-a--smith-responds-to-kevin-durant---you-don-t-want-to-make-an-enemy-out-of-me-205335295.html

this guy and Skip are both such clowns.

the only people fear about Smith, is that they will get the same receding hairline as him.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Marc J. Spears ‏@SpearsNBAYahoo
After losing Julius Randle to injury in his 1st game last season, Lakers surely holding breath as rook D'Angelo Russell goes to locker room.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by Jcool:
After losing Julius Randle to injury in his 1st game last season, Lakers surely holding breath as rook D'Angelo Russell goes to locker room.

Dayum... Hopefully he's alright.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Dayum... Hopefully he's alright.

this. one of my favorite players in the draft.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Hes okay!

Mike Trudell ‏@LakersReporter
D'Angelo Russell is OK. It's basically a bruised butt, on which he took that hard fall. He's able to return to this game.

• jrg
  • Veteran
  • Jiks
That's what happens when you f**k with Gobert...

Ps glad he's ok
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Oct 6, 2015 at 9:37 PM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
so apparently matt barnes attacked derek fisher this weekend for hanging out w/ his ex wife
Jahlil Okafor had 12pts in 17 minutes last night

ROY
Originally posted by jrg:
so apparently matt barnes attacked derek fisher this weekend for hanging out w/ his ex wife

I worked with some people who went to high school with him in Sac and they said he was a total piece of s**t and terrible person. I believe it. They were even pissed that the Kings had signed him.
Share 49ersWebzone