There are 284 users in the forums

Crikey it's the Cricket Thread

• FAS33
  • Veteran
Nah it's just that NZ are crap.
Originally posted by FAS33:
Nah it's just that NZ are crap.

Ahh kkk makes sense
Stoked for Khawaja to get a ton. I felt he got squeezed out of the test side because of "personal conflicts" with some players.
Originally posted by Zealot:
Stoked for Khawaja to get a ton. I felt he got squeezed out of the test side because of "personal conflicts" with some players.

Such a elegant batsman
Get a load of this .

Those line-ups.
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:

Such a elegant batsman

So he's matched Warner for runs and run rate this innings and still going. Go son!
Bowlers from both teams have been dreadful,not building any pressure at all
I inspired the bowlers
Originally posted by BarrySandwich:
I inspired the bowlers

Thanks baz!
Thanks baz!

lol no probs brah

New yorkers are gonna get a glimpse of cricket in their city on the weekend the allstars sachin tendulkar and warney will be leading the teams to play, the yanks should get into this sport because they love statistics, technicalities so many technicalities its unbelieveable, there are also field positions for determination of the defensive team, to bowl and catch, batting techniques against a slow, fast, spin, medium, yorker, lbw ball and the infamous chappel bowl.
Batting order of players, their strengths and weaknesses, the 12th man. Sledging and of course the ground, grass, wicket, pitch hard, soft, bouncy and the new ball.

I reckon they are gonna luv it, because theres the test (unlimited overs, play more than two days) the one dayers (50overs per team, finish by nightfall) the new 20/20 (20overs bash the s**t out of it, a fast game) there are tonnes of statistics in the game much more complicated than baseball. They will  love it. Oh and the rare sight of a streaker.
[ Edited by dilligaf on Nov 7, 2015 at 5:30 AM ]
Oh fas its the first match, kiwis will take the second...
Originally posted by dilligaf:
New yorkers are gonna get a glimpse of cricket in their city on the weekend the allstars sachin tendulkar and warney will be leading the teams to play, the yanks should get into this sport because they love statistics, technicalities so many technicalities its unbelieveable, there are also field positions for determination of the defensive team, to bowl and catch, batting techniques against a slow, fast, spin, medium, yorker, lbw ball and the infamous chappel bowl.
Batting order of players, their strengths and weaknesses, the 12th man. Sledging and of course the ground, grass, wicket, pitch hard, soft, bouncy and the new ball.

I reckon they are gonna luv it, because theres the test (unlimited overs, play more than two days) the one dayers (50overs per team, finish by nightfall) the new 20/20 (20overs bash the s**t out of it, a fast game) there are tonnes of statistics in the game much more complicated than baseball. They will love it. Oh and the rare sight of a streaker.

By the looks of the crowd, getting a cab in NYC may have been difficult

http://www.foxsports.com.au/cricket/cricket-all-stars-shane-warne-sachin-tendulkar-lead-cast-of-legends-in-new-york/story-e6frf3g3-1227600128034

putting the pitch in
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/content/video_audio/938207.html
[ Edited by agumby on Nov 7, 2015 at 11:02 PM ]
Amazing crowd hope the majority were locals.
Originally posted by dilligaf:
Amazing crowd hope the majority were locals.

I think they were mostly Indian and Paki expats mate.
Share 49ersWebzone