LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 265 users in the forums

NRL Rugby League, General Discussion.

Yeah so hope the Broncos win. Hope they go on to lose the gf, but hate the roosters. I don't care if they're under the cap (don't see how, but whatever), the principal is the same, a team full of rep players, and I mean full, fabricated to cheat and win premiership. However they achieved their roster the end result is an imbalance of talent and all their victories mean nothing to me.
Boyd with the "pick 4".

Broncos up 20-12 over the chooks. Keep it going boys!
[ Edited by Zealot on Sep 25, 2015 at 3:50 AM ]
Great game so far. Fast and tough.
Originally posted by J_Train:
Great game so far. Fast and tough.

Too tough for M. Pearce it seems.
Originally posted by Zealot:
Too tough for M. Pearce it seems.
Nothing new there, Mitchell "weak as" Piss.

This is good so far. Would have been a perfect game for yanks to introduce themselves to the game.
Originally posted by Tonedog:
Nothing new there, Mitchell "weak as" Piss.

This is good so far. Would have been a perfect game for yanks to introduce themselves to the game.

I've been wondering if any have watched a game or two?

Broncos 30-12 now! Go!!
Doubt it, tbh since getting wrapped up in the nfl world it's even getting harder for me to follow the Nrl like I used to, and I'm a born and bred darling downs league guy.
Hard enough to follow one code let alone two.

Roosters got smashed.
Doubt it, tbh since getting wrapped up in the nfl world it's even getting harder for me to follow the Nrl like I used to, and I'm a born and bred darling downs league guy.

No way the NFL will take top place for me.

Originally posted by J_Train:
Hard enough to follow one code let alone two.

Roosters got smashed.

They didn't do themselves any favours with all the errors.
Well that sucks... I don't have team to Boo next week .... No NSW teams... Lol
How about that first try...

Originally posted by Zealot:
No way the NFL will take top place for me.

They didn't do themselves any favours with all the errors.

Yeah that opening try....what the? Bad bad decision. They got back into it but that try on half time was the clincher I think.
Originally posted by growlzee:
Well that sucks... I don't have team to Boo next week .... No NSW teams... Lol
How about that first try...

One thing's for sure, there won't be many Sydney siders at the GF. Ticket sales might take a hit.
Don't suppose anyone saw who man of the match was? my missus is getting up me for changing the channel, claiming she wanted to know, she's full of s**t but anybody?
Don't suppose anyone saw who man of the match was? my missus is getting up me for changing the channel, claiming she wanted to know, she's full of s**t but anybody?

Ben Hunt

I don't know but my bet would be Ben Hunt. Had ANOTHER massive game, geez that guy is coming along. Was wondering who would come in for Qld after Cronk and along comes Hunt. Qld in good hands. And what about Napa, holy crap that guy loves to put on a hit, glad he's a QLDer. Hopefully we'll see him put Klemmer on his arse next year.
[ Edited by Zealot on Sep 25, 2015 at 5:39 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone