LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

NRL Rugby League, General Discussion.

Originally posted by Goatie:
I thought he was retiring?

Yeah, he is, from Origin. For now at least.

I just posted that gif in reference to being pumped for Origin. No one gets as pumped for Origin than JT.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goatie:
I thought he was retiring?

Originally posted by Zealot:
Yeah, he is, from Origin. For now at least.

I just posted that gif in reference to being pumped for Origin. No one gets as pumped for Origin than JT.

Also JT and Billy and many of these 30 pluses are/ were the new breed of full time footy players
who diddn't need a second job. By that I mean they have had
The full , athlete type treatment in nutrition/rehab after games/physio/ psychology/gym/social and media training/medical . etc
Point is these guys may get a few more years out of their bodies than other eras due to the more complete approach they take these days
I'm gonna skip the tipping comp for the new season, lads. I thought I'd give an early heads up, just in case somebody else wants to organise it?

I'll stop by from time to time throughout the football offseason & RL season to check in, & post, if something catches my attention.

But, I won't be on the board as much until the 2018/19 CFB & NFL season rolls around again. Looking forward to a full season with Jimmy G at the helm.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Allways the thoughtful gentleman SportO
Cheers
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
I'm gonna skip the tipping comp for the new season, lads. I thought I'd give an early heads up, just in case somebody else wants to organise it?

I'll stop by from time to time throughout the football offseason & RL season to check in, & post, if something catches my attention.

But, I won't be on the board as much until the 2018/19 CFB & NFL season rolls around again. Looking forward to a full season with Jimmy G at the helm.

All good my friend. There is so much less to comment on since the niners got Jimmy G and the Shanny and Lynch show. Just sit back and enjoy the growth of how a good NFL team should be run.
Originally posted by JoNeo:
Allways the thoughtful gentleman SportO
Cheers

At least on the general forum, Neo... I'm pure in the PL .

But, your kind words are appreciated.

It's been a lot of fun the last couple of season doing the comp with you guys.

Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
All good my friend. There is so much less to comment on since the niners got Jimmy G and the Shanny and Lynch show. Just sit back and enjoy the growth of how a good NFL team should be run.

Agreed, Rabbits.

Team building is one of the greatest aspects of football. It happens in other sports too, but the journey is no way near as intense, interesting, or even frustrating.

49ers stocks are on the rise again, & exciting times lie ahead.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:

Maybe some of the local Hofs here will start to calm down now the dumpster fire has been extinguished
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/graphic-vision-broncos-forward-matt-lodges-drunken-violent-rampage-revealed-for-first-time

Another of Wayne Bennett's reclamation projects.
  • JoNeo
  • Veteran
Another of Wayne Bennett's reclamation projects.

The Bubbler is back in NQ feeder club. 9 News said he might try to gain re/entry into NRL via Cowbies or Bronc's
Bennett / Bubbler....What a combo.Lol

Broncos looked like s**t last night.
I like the way the warriors are playing it's refreshing to watch how steady theyre playing. My faith? Is it returning?!? This maybe a good year!
How is everyone? Good I hope!
Originally posted by 4x4niner:
How is everyone? Good I hope!

Yeah mate, loving life. You?

Looking forward to some action in FA and the draft.
Broncos looked like s**t last night.

They looked like the would have had a hard time beating the freaking Yeppoon Seagulls.

Crazy Saturday games too. Haven't picked one...
Share 49ersWebzone