LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 205 users in the forums

NRL Rugby League, General Discussion.

I think the Cowboys have done their homework will be definitely seeing them in the grand final.
Will be a Roosters vs Cowboys game.
[ Edited by dazlendazle on Sep 19, 2015 at 9:35 PM ]
I need either storm or cowboys to win, bet on storm to win a few weeks back and my missus bet on the cowboys at the start of the year. I don't have much faith in cowboys against roosters or Broncos so hoping storm get them next week.
  • Red1
  • Veteran
Well no surprise my team the Sharks were defeated but was extremely disappointing that only one team showed up.

From the outset they just had too much and we never recovered. Was a good year after last seasons spoon. Should be even better next year with Maloney and Townsend controlling the game and a few of the young guys having more experience.

I'm hoping just for some great games and don't really care who takes it although would be nice to see the Cowboys break their duck. That's something that seems near impossible for my team to do in my lifetime.
[ Edited by Red1 on Sep 19, 2015 at 11:38 PM ]
Originally posted by Red1:
I'm hoping just for some great games and don't really care who takes it although would be nice to see the Cowboys break their duck

Yeah, agreed. Cowboys have had some hard breaks in recent years.
I'm a Storm fan and will try and attend the game next week so that's where my loyalties lie.

Although I'd love to see the Cowboys go all the way and win the big one. Spent many years living in my wife's hometown of Cairns so I know the passion North Qlders have for the Cowboys.

Went to a few games their too. Nice stadium. Never seen so much beer drunk though. Made Oktoberfest look like a alcohol free zone!
Originally posted by shanky:
Suit yourself champ

Keep fighting the good fight

Ciao.

Originally posted by Zealot:
Suit yourself champ

Keep fighting the good fight

Ciao.

Sorry boyz. I was a bit pished when I posted that.

Didn't really mean any of it. Just being stroppy for the sake of it.

My bad.
[ Edited by shanky on Sep 20, 2015 at 3:26 AM ]
That's ok shanky hanky. Truth be told we missed you while you were away. Glad you're back.
Sorry boyz. I was a bit pished when I posted that.

Didn't really mean any of it. Just being stroppy for the sake of it.

My bad.

No worries

Thanks!

Now Manly's out, I don't have a dog in the fight.

Would love the Cowboys to get up though, for the future immortal,if nothing else
  • FAS33
  • Veteran
Storm and Cowboys Final. Hell to the yes.
[ Edited by FAS33 on Sep 24, 2015 at 4:49 AM ]
Originally posted by J_Train:
I'm a Storm fan and will try and attend the game next week so that's where my loyalties lie.

Although I'd love to see the Cowboys go all the way and win the big one. Spent many years living in my wife's hometown of Cairns so I know the passion North Qlders have for the Cowboys.

Went to a few games their too. Nice stadium. Never seen so much beer drunk though. Made Oktoberfest look like a alcohol free zone!

Every northerner drinks like a chimney smoking especially Northern Territorians stats say 15 percent more than australians on the average and 20 percent more than the world and thats beer, spirits and wine thats why we have one of the most highest kidney and liver function failures in the world and also the goverment has placed stringent alcohol laws in which locals have steathily broken many a times. Even the Irish struggle trying to pace with a Territorian.
As the great Ted Egan's song says 'we got some bloody good drinkers in the Northern Territory....la la laaa BUUUURRRP!?!!

And yes it is the unofficial alcoholics capital of Australia or if not the world....la laaa laaAAA LAAA Burp faaart spew ( barf)
[ Edited by dazlendazle on Sep 24, 2015 at 1:15 PM ]
Good Luck tonight Broncos... Send 'em packing!!!
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
Good Luck tonight Broncos... Send 'em packing!!!

Go the Broncs!
Share 49ersWebzone