There are 199 users in the forums

NRL Rugby League, General Discussion.

Thought I should make a thread for Jarryd Haynes old League considering its Final Season...
[ Edited by growlzee on Oct 2, 2015 at 7:01 PM ]
I'll be going to Suncorp for the Broncs game, went last week and saw a cracker of a game vs the Cows. Tipping Broncs just cause they've had the rest. I think Storm will win the other game but really hoping the Cowboys win it just to see an all QLD final in Sydney and so the debate about a Suncorp GF will rage all week
  • Freak
  • Veteran
Tipping all Qld teams GF..
Toss up who Wins, but would like the Cowboys to win it..
Originally posted by Freak:
Tipping all Qld teams GF..
Toss up who Wins, but would like the Cowboys to win it..

Mate as long as its a non NSW team GF i will be happy... Down with the roosters :)
Seriously, who gives a f**k?
Originally posted by shanky:

Anyone who is interested in Rugby League bro... Most of us Aussies.. Its Final season!! :)
[ Edited by growlzee on Sep 19, 2015 at 7:00 AM ]
Who? The Aussies on this here NFL site?

The yanks don't care. They're just being polite.

Just because Booze Rothfield says the yanks are going gaga over league doesn't make it true.

Get back onto one-eyed eel and talk about how your Manly poaches are going to make the difference next year.

Who? The Aussies on this here NFL site?

The yanks don't care. They're just being polite.

Just because Booze Rothfield says the yanks are going gaga over league doesn't make it true.

Get back onto one-eyed eel and talk about how your Manly poaches are going to make the difference next year.

Have you noticed this is posted in *other sports forum" ? mate in case you havent noticed us Aussies are on the forum atm..And considering Jarryd haynes roots, league is where we came from.. This is an NRL thread on an other sports part of an NFL forum.. its perfectly on topic
[ Edited by growlzee on Sep 19, 2015 at 7:13 AM ]
Originally posted by growlzee:
Have you noticed this is posted in *other sports* ? mate in case you havent noticed us Aussies are on the forum atm..And considering Jarryd haynes roots, league is where we came from.. This is an NRL thread on an other sports part of an NFL forum.. its perfectly on topic

And as for whether or not the yanks care? this is not an NFL thread bro.. this isnt the Jarryd Hayne thread on the 49'rs forum .. this is in other sports which is what rugby league is ...
Suit yourself champ

Keep fighting the good fight

Ciao.

Suit yourself champ

Keep fighting the good fight

Ciao.

Bro you're the one who has come across to a tottally on topic thread "if you have a look there are tons of rugby soccer type threads in here" and sprouted offtopic stuff..
Originally posted by Matt79:
I'll be going to Suncorp for the Broncs game, went last week and saw a cracker of a game vs the Cows. Tipping Broncs just cause they've had the rest. I think Storm will win the other game but really hoping the Cowboys win it just to see an all QLD final in Sydney and so the debate about a Suncorp GF will rage all week

Yeah me too mate.. hoping its an all QLD grand final

I would have assumed that people coming in to read and participate in an NRL finals thread would give a ****
Roosters and Cowboys are apparently favourites at the moment, but this really is an awesome finals.

The Cowboys have been giant killers and come back kings all season. Storm has had a great defence all season and have pulled off some surprising wins over the past few weeks. The Broncos and Roosters are quality teams that you just expect to be in the finals.

I'm hoping for a Broncos - Cowboys grand final, but really, any of them have the ability to pull it off in any given game.
Share 49ersWebzone