LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 337 users in the forums

The Rugby Union General Discussion thread

Shark gave up kick for halftime break. Canes 13-0 Sharks.
[ Edited by 4x4niner on Jul 23, 2016 at 1:20 AM ]
What??? I come back and canes are a caning heads, sharks lost the plot. First strike players off the field? Unbelieveable!
Cant blame travel
I wouldnt have let the pedal off, just keep the first strikers to choke the score to 100 nil.
Number 7 for sharks looks like....TRYyyy.
CANES TRY AND WIN!!!!!
HURRICANES 41- 0 SHARKS. NEW ZEALAND KILLED ANOTHER COUNTRY!!
Originally posted by 4x4niner:
NAH! i cant see any team beating the Allblacks sporto, not even england,

They're still the best team in the world, 4x4.

Sorry I didn't notice your posting & thought I was the only one online doing the updates. (Because it was at the end of the page)
HURRICANES 41- 0 SHARKS. NEW ZEALAND KILLED ANOTHER COUNTRY!!

Great performance by the Canes tonight... I'm a Chiefs fan for life, but I have a soft spot for the Canes & tbh I wouldn't mind them winning it all this year.

Worried about the Coles injury though... Hopefully he can recover.
Back again, dont worry, coles has got great backup.

Damn! Crusaders are out, can the highlanders finish the lions?
Damn! Crusaders are out, can the highlanders finish the lions?

Yeah... Big weekend coming up.

Hurricanes v Chiefs (Gonna be honest, I kinda want the Canes to win... They'll need to play their best though, as the Chiefs could easily win this)

Lions v Highlanders (A lot of travel for the Highlanders... Not sure they're up to it?)
Lol. Not even the Waratahs want that quitter Hayne.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/rugby/waratahs-wont-offer-jarryd-hayne-contract-despite-aru-interest/news-story/56a739c8e1e56010a5072e0ba5e4e3bf?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=DailyTelegraph&utm_medium=Twitter
Yep Rabs, thats bloody good and we should all send negative messages to teams and key people, to....dont give hayne a job campaign, deter them from hiring him.
Originally posted by SportOvaFilmTV:
Yeah... Big weekend coming up.

Hurricanes v Chiefs (Gonna be honest, I kinda want the Canes to win... They'll need to play their best though, as the Chiefs could easily win this)

Lions v Highlanders (A lot of travel for the Highlanders... Not sure they're up to it?)
They showed it in Oz, they can do it again in fraz.
Share 49ersWebzone